Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BOB BUCKNER TRUMPET ....site fundraiser!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 18, 2024, 03:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

A huge thank you to long time member and call maker Bob Buckner a.k.a "ol bob " Bob has donated a handmade trumpet from a Old Osage Fence Post ..Included is a hand written note signed by Bob himself saying he has no calls for sale ...if you check around on the forum Bob says he will be making no more calls ...guys , he is a great..great man and this is the last chance you will get to have one

Comes with a call pouch not pictured , and lanyard

Bob is like , me you and everyone here ...turkey hunting is our lives , we live for it and enjoy you guys , and your conversations ..All proceeds go towards the maintenance (server fees etc..) and upkeep of the O.G. site so you guys can enjoy it

I made Oldgobbler 16 years ago ...because there are people like Bob Bucker and thousands more ! It kinda gets boring when your not hanging with your hunting buddies and the internet is a jungle ....old gobbler is a place where sane ...(totaly insane ,me) turkey hunters like you get to eat and breath everything turkey hunting , the best part is the simply fantastic and wonderful people that make this place so special, it's so nice to converse with people just like me and you ..it's a community upon its own ..thank you all for being YOU !!!

This is a silent auction... message  me your bids(not post) and in a spell   ..I will message back the top bidder ..

Last year's trumpet Bob donated went for a substantial sum , keep tabs with me in messages and I'll update all interested parties

Bob ..thank you so much again !!!

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Notsoyoungturk

Incredibly generous, especially at such a difficult time.  Thank you, Mr. Buckner!
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Greg Massey

Thank you Bob, this is greatly appreciated.  Thanks Shannon ...

turkey stew

Thank you Mr. Buckner for this mighty fine donation!

Beards and Hooks

Beautiful trumpet and very generous Mr. Buckner

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

greentrout

Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Badger

Thank you Sir.  Bob - What a blessing you are. God Bless

Tom007

Thank you Bob for your overwhelming generosity, God Bless you and your family....
"Solo hunter"

Howie g

aclawrence

Very nice gesture and trumpet. Thanks Bob for helping keep this great forum going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Thank you Mr. Buckner for such a GREAT gesture!!! Somebody is going to get a beautiful piece of art and a piece of turkey hunting history.

Haypatch

That's a BEAUTY! Thanks Mr. Bob for your generosity and may God Bless you and yours!

Bedge7767

Jim

sbbow

That's a dandy of a horn !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PharmHunter