OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Newb Checking In From Indiana

Started by 10th Legionaire, February 17, 2024, 05:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10th Legionaire

Hi all! I just found the board and am looking to learn and maybe, just maybe, have something to contribute. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Less is more

highball

Welcome to the site,everything a person needs to know about turkeys can be found here.

Kytomgetter

:dancingturkey: :dancingturkey: :dancingturkey:
Hey welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy.

Hoosier2

Quote from: 10th Legionaire on February 17, 2024, 05:04:57 PM
Hi all! I just found the board and am looking to learn and maybe, just maybe, have something to contribute. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Howdy fellow Hoosier! I do my stomping around Ripley county. Hen hatch last 2 years has been phenomenal for me. Here's to a safe and successful season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Hoosier2 on February 17, 2024, 05:45:56 PM
Quote from: 10th Legionaire on February 17, 2024, 05:04:57 PM
Howdy fellow Hoosier! I do my stomping around Ripley county. Hen hatch last 2 years has been phenomenal for me. Here's to a safe and successful season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey neighbor. I live a little north of you by Nashville,IN. :wave:

An old buddy of mine's wife was a range officer of some sort at JPG 25-30 years ago. Between the two of them they killed so many huge deer on that place they ran out of wall space to hang them :you_rock:
Less is more

Vintage

zelmo1

10th Legionaire

Less is more

Tom Threetoes

Welcome to a fellow Hoosier, I'm in the southwestern area.

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Tom Threetoes on February 18, 2024, 10:23:10 AM
Welcome to a fellow Hoosier, I'm in the southwestern area.

Cool! I was born in Princeton and lived there till about 12 years old before dad got transferred to Indy.

That was 50 years ago but the area still feels like home.
Less is more

Notsoyoungturk

Welcome.  You will find this site to be a great source of information.  A lot of guys here have been doing it for a long time.  Fortunately for the rest of us, they are willing to share this knowledge.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."