Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guees which GOAT just won the Elite Call Raffle at NWTF Conv. -YIPPPEEE

Started by eggshell, February 17, 2024, 02:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

I never win anything, but I'm always willing to donate for a cause. You all posting about our members winning awards led me to the NWTF call site and I thought what the heck, buy a a couple tickets. Dang I won the crazy thing.....

https://customcalls.nwtf.org/?action=raffle

Kytomgetter

HillclimberWV

Did you win all the calls or just 1? Either way congratulations.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

310 gauge

Man you hit the Mother Lode! Some real nice Calls from some of the very best Makers in the business! Thanks to you Gentlemen for your donations! And eggshell you just might consider a few lottery tickets before closing time...hahaha!

eggshell

Quote from: HillclimberWV on February 17, 2024, 03:30:40 PM
Did you win all the calls or just 1? Either way congratulations.

I really don't know. They only list one winner, I'm guessing that means all that are shown. The guy that called said I could pick up my prize at the convention or they would ship it. I am not there so I told them to ship my prize to me. I am supposed to get an e mail too. I'm thrilled either way. When I find out I will let you all know.

3bailey3

Dang it congrats, I brought 5 tickets, that is a very nice lot of calls!!

crow

Hey man congratulations.

There looks like some interesting calls in that group that could be used in the team travel call program :TooFunny:

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

jmart241

Happy

A big congrats sir! Your a GOAT so it doesn't surprise me at all that you won. Of course being a GOAT also means you could call up and kill a gobbler with nothing more than a wild cherry leaf. It doesn't hurt to stack the odds though.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

captpete

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Bedge7767

Jim