OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks from Ol Bob

Started by ol bob, February 16, 2024, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ol bob

My wife has had more problems and is going to need full time care. It's with a heavy heart to say I will no longer be able to make any calls. I had a great 25 + years and want to thank everyone that thought enough of my calls to buy one. I made a lot of friends and can say turkey hunters are the greatest people on earth.  I'll be on here when I can. Ol Bob

Bedge7767

Jim

Austy

Dang Bob I hate to hear this.  I completely understand as family matters have taken me out of the shop myself for the past few years.  You, the wife and family are in my Prayers Bob.

turkey stew

Sorry to hear that your wife's health issues have worsened. Family comes first. I've also have given up hobbies I enjoy because of my wifes health. Please stay on this site when you can. God bless and your family is in my prayers.

Kytomgetter

Sorry to hear that sir. Hope you and your wife the best. Stop by and see us on here from time to time. God bless.

Muzzy61

Hate to hear that, family always comes first. Prayer for your wife.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

Lots of prayers for you both....  So sorry to hear this and we all understand, if you need us, we are always here for you and your Family ... God Bless ...

Badger

Bob, prayers for you and wife.  Wishing you & wife well. Stay in touch.

greentrout

Your heart and head is in the right place Bob. I'm thankful for the calls I have from you and will keep you in mind when hunting them. Prayers for your wife and for you as her care giver and support system.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

NCSWAMPFOX

Ol Bob, sorry to hear about your wife. i've always enjoyed our talks as well as calls. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me.

zelmo1

Family first brother. You and your family are in our prayers.  :jesus-cross: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Z

runngun

I really hope that everything gets better soon for y'all. FAMILY MATTERS! I have been right where you are, 11 years ago. I am not going to sugar coat it, it was a very hard time. At the time of my wife's diagnosis with cancer we had a junior in high school and a small baby. Man it was hard being "everything". But they say that I did it. Only with a bunch of prayer and the Grace of God. I know that I realized during that time exactly how much our women do and we don't think about. WHEW!!!
Mr Bob, please hang in there!!! Take care of your wife and we'll be right here when you need us! I know that you apparently have patience because I have seen your work. Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

3bailey3

Hate to hear this Bob! prayers to you all!

Old Gobbler

Bob , don't worry about it ,the personal heath and well being of you and your family is paramount!!!

you got us here to keep you entertained! Hollar at me sometime I enjoy the talks and all you do for us !!!
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Happy

Prayers for you and your wife sir. I know I would do the same if I was in that situation as well.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club