OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ITS YOUR MONEY!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 12, 2024, 01:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

If you wish to give your money to a stranger with next to zero posts its your money

If you wish to buy something from somebody without full PayPal protection not "friends and family "like is BANNED here and i have literally...begged ...pleaded... and threatened not to do so its your money

If you wish to buy things via text messages from a person saying "hey my bro over at scammer@gmail.com has what your looking for ....its your money

If you want to give $700 away to by collecor calls from someone who has only been here 6 months and all his posts are padding its your money

If you didn't realize that PayPal charges a fee for friends and family exactly the same amount as regular..the only difference is you have no protection and you still sent them.friends.and family..its your money

People ...stop feeding the scammers ...they score , and then they come back is droves , even a $100 is more than.these people make in a whole month in some 3rd world s-hole

No picture , low post count , won't do regular paypal ...its a SCAM every ...single...time ...its your money !!

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

runngun

I have bought quite a bit of calls on here. Initially, if someone is not familiar to me, then I check their post count. One step further is to look at some of their post content. It only takes a couple of minutes. If you get a bad feeling, RUN.
NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A DEAL IT APPEARS TO BE.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Lcmacd 58

Quote from: runngun on February 12, 2024, 02:08:57 PM
I have bought quite a bit of calls on here. Initially, if someone is not familiar to me, then I check their post count. One step further is to look at some of their post content. It only takes a couple of minutes. If you get a bad feeling, RUN.
NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A DEAL IT APPEARS TO BE.

+1 ..... as always ..... if its too good to be true .... run

bbcoach

Amen!  Amen! and AMEN!!!!  Thanks Shannon.

g8rvet

I reckon it does not hurt to remind them, but man people are dumb over trying to make a "deal". 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Tom007

Thank you Shannon. It can't get any clearer than that!
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Great information and what's amazing is the number of people who come on the forum and still don't listen or take this information we share with them to not BUY these calls / items from these people .. They will in some cases do it anyway ... So like Shannon said, it's your money ... Nonrefundable .... For instance someone lately was scammed out of almost 400 dollars in what he thought was a deal on a item... Sadly this person was scammed and lost his money ...

ol bob

You have done all you can to get the word out, but if people want to buy anyway it's on them, sometimes it cost to learn. 

Gobbler428

Thanks Shannon, all you can do is "lead them to water"

Zobo

Caveat emptor still applies in cyberspace
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

Quote from: Zobo on February 13, 2024, 10:10:32 AM
Caveat emptor still applies in cyberspace

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!

Maybe oughta re-name the forum, "Turkey Call Classifieds (CAVEAT EMPTOR)"
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Bowguy

Simply put some guys can't learn until it hits em, than they complain the most. Thanks Shannon

Far2low

Maybe require each sale post to have a reference?

Knights6

Appreciate the reminder, I have bought a lot of stuff on here. My post count is low, since I had some issues with my last one and created a new one. But I have been on here for about 5 years now and recognize most of the sellers.

runngun

They just tried to get me!!! Look at the PERIOD at the end of username.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.