Previous topic - Next topic

mookyj

In our prayers, hope she heals well, Godspeed
Mike Joyner
joyneroutdoormedia.com

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mookyj on February 11, 2024, 10:26:33 PM
In our prayers, hope she heals well, Godspeed

Thank you. Newest is they are saying she has RSV with is a Respiratory Virus that is "Highly infectious" I still go in to see her anyway, I won't let her be there alone. Also her Insurance (Humana) sucks, nobody will do anything with her no matter what it is around here, I have had three places tell me they are known for not paying and sticking the patients with the bills. She would have been 5 minutes up the road from me for rehab and now it will be 30-40 minutes away because they are the only place that will take her insurance. We tried to get her an out of policy waiver but again her doctor won't even consider doing it because they do no pay.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

One good thing, she accepted Christ as her savior, that brings joy to my heart like nothing else could. I truly thank God for that.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Beards and Hooks

Prayers for her Steve.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Brianb3006

Praying for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sir-diealot

Thanks everyone. Biggest problem right now as far as getting her home is she does not want to do PT because "it hurts too much." I feel for her because I have been through it so many times and from a host of different injuries so I know how it feels.

John Koenig:

slider

Prayers

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

turkey stew

Continued prayers. Hoping her RSV is subsiding and therapy is starting.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: slider on February 22, 2024, 06:41:54 AM
Prayers

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Thank you much.

Quote from: Tom007 on February 22, 2024, 07:05:04 AM
Prayers Steve
Thank you Tom

Quote from: turkey stew on February 22, 2024, 07:28:14 AM
Continued prayers. Hoping her RSV is subsiding and therapy is starting.
Thank you, it is looking like either she did not have much of a case of it or it was a false positive. Heck I showed more signs of it than she did.

John Koenig:

Dtrkyman

Steve,

Hang in there, hoping for a healthy spring and beyond for you and your lady.

God certainly knows you need it!

"He who has health,has hope; and he who has hope has everything"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dtrkyman on February 23, 2024, 08:53:12 PM
Steve,

Hang in there, hoping for a healthy spring and beyond for you and your lady.

God certainly knows you need it!

"He who has health,has hope; and he who has hope has everything"

Right now we're having all kinds of fun with the insurance companies, the one has said they'll no longer pay but they can't release her because she can't walk so I had to file a that cheaper supposed to phrase I'm looking for and appeal so now I'm waiting to hear back on the appeal and I guess they're known for turning down appeals so we don't know what's going to happen. She can't afford to pay $400 and some odd dollars a day when she only makes a little over a thousand dollars a month so we don't know what's going to happen just a nightmare.

John Koenig:

Turkeybutt

Praying for you and her Steve!

aclawrence

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 21, 2024, 07:29:44 PM
One good thing, she accepted Christ as her savior, that brings joy to my heart like nothing else could. I truly thank God for that.

That's wonderful news!