OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Say a prayer please

Started by Sir-diealot, February 08, 2024, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

squidd

Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!

Goblen

Gobbler428

Prayers sent to you and your girlfriend 

3bailey3

Vintage

zelmo1

Always in our prayers Steve, good luck to your family brother. Z

Jfowler82

You have had some bad luck lately. Hopefully things turn around for the better . Prayers sent .

OJR

Prayers for a swift recovery.

Sir-diealot

Thank you all, Dr. Said surgery went well,  she is doing g fine and is currently sleeping. I got her to pray with me and except Christ the other day, she said that prayer helped her not to be scared. That and they came to get her before she had time to think.

The only thing is she thinks she will be home in a day or two and there is simply no way that is going to happen, they have to get her real good with stairs,  there are something like 18 to get into my apartment and I am in the amount of pain that I will be of little use to her.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Timmer

Prayers sent her way.  I wish her a smooth and steady recovery!
Timmer

All of the tools, some of the skills!

turkey stew

Prayers sent for a full recovery. Hip surgery rehab can be 3+ months!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: turkey stew on February 09, 2024, 09:15:22 PM
Prayers sent for a full recovery. Hip surgery rehab can be 3+ months!
This is what I think, that will be hard for her to take, she is terrified they will keep her til she dies. I do not know if I want to be the one to tell her. I owe it to her to be the one though so I will, I just Don't know how. I hope they will let me bring our dog to see her, it helped her a lot last time. Warmer weather is coming, maybe if I can wheel her out to see the dog.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Thank you everyone, sorry I am not answering each of you.

John Koenig: