turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Say a prayer please

Started by Sir-diealot, February 08, 2024, 02:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

At hospital with my GF she fell 2 days ago, has refused to go to hospital until today. Looks like her hip, not sure if broken or dislocated yet, have not been here long. I don't know how this is going to work out, both our places are on the second floor. She has never had high blood sugar but it was 248 today. When I walked into her room she asked me what room she was in, it was her bedroom and she didn't even recognize it.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

aclawrence

Sorry to hear that.  This last couple weeks I've had 2-3 people I know have problems with really high blood pressure. Praying for a good report and recovery for her hip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on February 08, 2024, 02:56:27 PM
Sorry to hear that.  This last couple weeks I've had 2-3 people I know have problems with really high blood pressure. Praying for a good report and recovery for her hip.

Yes her blood pressure is through the roof as well even though she is on two different medications for it. Sorry for half sentence, I had to talk with someone.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Notsoyoungturk

If her hip is hurting her to the point that she cannot bear weight, make sure they do a CT.  Sometimes there will be a non displaced fracture that will show up on CT and not Xray.  Wishing her the best.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Tom007

Prayers to you both Steve...........
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Notsoyoungturk on February 08, 2024, 03:07:40 PM
If her hip is hurting her to the point that she cannot bear weight, make sure they do a CT.  Sometimes there will be a non displaced fracture that will show up on CT and not Xray.  Wishing her the best.
They just let me in her room and then came to get her to do just that, thank you much for the advise.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on February 08, 2024, 03:09:59 PM
Thank you, it has been a nightmare since September or early October when she got out, nobody will take her for any kind of therapy be abuse of her Ins. (Humama) I just got a tip on a way that may work, I am hoping it works.

John Koenig:

Tom007

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 08, 2024, 03:14:56 PM
Thank you, it has been a nightmare since September or early October when she got out, nobody will take her for any kind of therapy be abuse of her Ins. (Humama) I just got a tip on a way that may work, I am hoping it works.

Best of luck Steve........
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on February 08, 2024, 02:56:27 PM

By the way I hope your friends are doing better. I have always had very low BP but since all of this it is now high, not as high as hers is but high. Once we get her figured out I am hoping it will drop.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on February 08, 2024, 03:15:44 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 08, 2024, 03:14:56 PM

Best of luck Steve........
Thank you.

John Koenig:

Kytomgetter

Prayers for your GF. God bless you brother

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tnandy

Sir-diealot

Her hip is broken, surgery in the morning.

John Koenig:

cracker4112