turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The 2024 Old Gobbler Fundraiser Patch !!!update ...***SOLD OUT

Started by Old Gobbler, February 08, 2024, 09:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

The 2024 Old Gobbler Fundraiser Patch  ****update ****SOLD OUT !!!

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

This is it !!!! The 2024 Old Gobbler Fundraiser Patch ...these are 4 inches by 4 inches ...this year's patch features a beard dragger ..that is about to figure out what that "click " sound was ...(your safety being disengaged) all about , the light shining on him revealing the mornings sun shining on him , contrasting on a black background with blood red border and "O. G " standing for oldgobbler

100% stitch heat seal (iron on ) they look totally awesome on your Cap , Coat ,Vest or Bag ..heck they may even bring you good luck and get you to shoot straight..or get you asked onto properties otherwise thought to be Impossible to get on  (not scientifically proven ) regardless of that completely baseless claim ...THEY ALWAYS SELL OUT AND SELL OUT FAST ...these have become very collectable these $9.45 each and the shipping is 1.50 flat rate no matter how many you order

The purchase of 2 or more of these will designate you as "SITE SUPPORTER" post below and I'll upgrade your profile and will be shown as so when online THANK YOU !!

All proceeds...generated from the sale of these go towards the upkeep and maintenance (server fees ) of oldgobbler.com and keeps the lights on  .

This is our 16 th year !!! of operation , HAMMERING STRONG !! Old gobbler is a oasis of EVERYTHING turkey hunting , wild turkeys ...game calls , turkey hunting equipment..it provides non stop turkey hunting knowledge and entertainment for people just like YOU - 

Please... please ...make sure your PayPal address is correct..and correct in the cart etc...

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN -SHANNON

Link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Bedge7767

Jim

BennieGobbler

Got mine!!!  Love em!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Print by Madison, on Flickr

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

jgard

RED NECK

Thanks Shannon!! Got my 2, these look great.Keep up the great work.Site supporter Please & Thank you.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

MossyOak92

Sixes

ElkTurkMan

Just ordered my two.  Thank you Shannon for all you do.

Greg Massey

I ordered mine already ... Site Supporter please ... Thanks

Sanders153

Likewise have gotten mine today, site supporter please, thank you so much Shannon!

PoolGobbler

Spring Fever

cassga

Bowhuntr73