OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat Loaded Giveaway... Winner #48

Started by Gooserbat, February 07, 2024, 08:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Winner is #48 runngun

Okay I'm making the announcement that Gooserbat Calls and it's ol' name sake have officially begun an affiliation with Fox Trot Ammo.  We are using and promoting each others products simply because we believe in the product. Now for this one I'm upping the prize to include a box of turkey loads. 

To play post up two things, what gauge, length and shot size you shoot and tell us something that you load.  It can be groceries, firewood, shotgun shells, bulls, or a load of crap. 

Winner gets 3 catalog Gooserbat Mouth Calls of their choice and a coupon code for a box of their choice any 12 or 20 ga 2 3/4 or 3" Fox Trot turkey loads.

Again please don't plagiarize the game with explanation and long post just name it and be done.

Go to www.gooserbatcalls.com for more details on the call line and www.foxtrotammo.com for more info on the ammunition.

For those who don't know or remember the rules...

#1  Winner will be decided via Google number generator.

#2  Winning numbers matches with the post # on this thread.

#3  Follow the directions or I'll disqualify your post.

#4  Contest ends at 6 pm Sunday Feb 11.  No post after then will be accepted.

#5  Remember no explanations, long post or how to articles.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TNBIRD

mcw3734

Vintage

roberthyman14

12 gauge 2 3/4" 1 5/8
Dishwasher

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

3 inch 1 5/8th 20ga 9s,

Load the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btodd00

Yoder409

20 gauge 3" #7's

UPS truck (before I retired)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Nathan_Wiles

20ga. 3" #9 trash

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OJR

paboxcall

12 gauge 2 3/4" 1 5/8 8s
.32 cal Blackhawk
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

GobbleNut

12 gauge, 3" shells, #7-7.5 shot
muzzleloader

Greg Massey

Notsoyoungturk

20 gauge, 3", #9

My .40 cal S&W to protect myself in Memphis
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

hoythunter