OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USPS (UPDATE)

Started by EZ, February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 14, 2024, 05:42:13 PM
How many did they break?

Just that one.
I honestly have no idea how that happened. I shipped in a Uline heavy cardboard cylinder with each call wrapped separate and then wrapped in crumpled news paper. They have much padding between each other and they are snug in the container. Ends are stapled on. The guys at the competition said there was no damage what-so-ever to the container.  ??? ??? ???

Bedge7767

Well I guess that's some good news. Hope you win with the others.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Jim

Greg Massey

This is just a dam shame ... I'm so sorry this happened .... USPS IS TERRIBLE AND THEY SHOULD HAVE TO PAY ...  Good luck with the other ones ...

Paulmyr

That Had to be stressful! Good luck Tony!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Will

Disgraceful....Good luck in the contest with the others. I am getting sick and tired of the work ethic in this country....or should I say lack thereof!   

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

RLAG

Man that's terrible Tony. I'll be sure to go check out and admire the other ones that safely made it tomorrow or Friday!

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

I know why the competition tried to get his calls not to arrive on time. EZ won. Happy for him.

Jim

greentrout

Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 14, 2024, 10:18:12 PM
I know why the competition tried to get his calls not to arrive on time. EZ won. Happy for him.

Just saw that as well. I had a feeling all of these tribulations were heading in this direction for EZ. I hope he can enjoy this after all the stress and frustration leading up to it. Congratulations!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

310 gauge

EZ

Wow, talk about a roller coaster ride, lol. Thanks for all the support!!!

tgilbert

vt35mag

Congrats on winning the Jordan award EZ!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zsully

aclawrence

Congrats EZ. I'm glad it all worked out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk