OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Am I the only one ??

Started by Yoder409, February 04, 2024, 08:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Am I the only one who read through 5 pages of discussion then had to Google "Pinhoti" to find out what it was ??

All I knew about Dave Owens was that he is pretty highly competitive in the calling circuit.

I couldn't even IMAGINE sitting and watching somebody hunt turkeys on YouTube...........  I can't remember a time I was ever THAT bored.   :emoticon-animal-005:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

turkey stew

Happy

Yet you knew who team GOATS was!!!. You have your priorities right Mr Yoder.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Greg Massey

I think he's the guy who smokes a cigar after every turkey he kills on public land ...

deerhunt1988

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 04, 2024, 09:38:31 AM
I think he's the guy who smokes a cigar after every turkey he kills on public land ...

But there are thousands of those out there now.  :TooFunny:

Greg Massey

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on February 04, 2024, 09:58:55 AM

But there are thousands of those out there now.  :TooFunny:
[/quot

X 2   ------- :TooFunny:

Yoder409

Ummmmm......... O.K.    ???

Maybe THAT"S what I been doin' wrong all these years.    ::)
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

captpete

The only reason I know the name is there was a similar thread as the "call thread" that's going on now about a year or 2 ago and I googled it then. ;D ;D

Yoder409

Quote from: captpete on February 04, 2024, 10:47:06 AM
The only reason I know the name is there was a similar thread as the "call thread" that's going on now about a year or 2 ago and I googled it then. ;D ;D

See ??

I'm behind the times AGAIN.............    ::)
PA elitist since 1979

captpete

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 04, 2024, 10:51:37 AM

See ??

Well, if it's any consolation, I personally don't think you were missing anything important. ;D

Zobo

Does chewing tobacco count?
I only know of the guy from here. The younger guys seem to like him, the older folks not so much. I guess that's understandable.
He evidently rubs some people the wrong way.
I too, hardly ever watch people hunt.
I did watch Zach Farmer call in a gobbler recently with that other guy, his name escapes me now.
Got me excited to bring the ole Infallible out in the field on opening day where it belongs, in honor of the great Rev. Zack's passing.
#Huntyourfarmer
#weatherpermittinglol!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yoder409

Quote from: captpete on February 04, 2024, 10:57:41 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 04, 2024, 10:51:37 AM

See ??

Well, if it's any consolation, I personally don't think you were missing anything important. ;D

I'm inclined to agree.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

Turkeybutt

Does this mean I got to start buying cigars now. Jesus when does it end! :TooFunny:

paboxcall

Quote from: Turkeybutt on February 04, 2024, 11:35:40 AM
Does this mean I got to start buying cigars now. Jesus when does it end! :TooFunny:

That, and don't forget the requisite $65 youtube channel hero's emblazoned hoodie in the cool kid camo pattern for your selfies to post later.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

captpete

Quote from: paboxcall on February 04, 2024, 11:40:43 AM

That, and don't forget the requisite $65 youtube channel hero's emblazoned hoodie in the cool kid camo pattern for your selfies to post later.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: