OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli M1 Super 90 12 gauge

Started by pcgobbler, July 09, 2011, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcgobbler

A buddy of mine has a Benelli M1 Super 90 12 gauge with a 28" pipe.  He wanted asked me about choke, load recommendations.  I told him I did't know but I'd find out.  Curious if anyone has one of these and what patterns the best.  I told him I'd start with a PG for the simple fact, if he didn't like it he could return it or exchange it.  I am unsure about constriction with the Benellis though.  Mag-blends?  Hevi-7s?? Your input please.

rtsj

Call William at Sumtoy. He will tell exactly what to start with and he will trade up chokes till u find the one for the load u choose . Great person with tons of knowledge.

vaturkey

Quote from: rtsj on July 09, 2011, 08:04:38 PM
Call William at Sumtoy. He will tell exactly what to start with and he will trade up chokes till u find the one for the load u choose . Great person with tons of knowledge.

Stuart @ INDIAN CREEK will also do the same.

:newmascot:
Vaturkey

hookedspur

Glad I'm a member of this site ,You CANT beat service like that and I would know nothing about them without seeing it here.  :icon_thumright: Thanks Guys.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SKFOOTER

I have an M1 with a 21" barrel.  What choke would you recommend for the 3 inch  Hevi-13 #7 two ounce load???

SumToy

Go 645 to 650 with the 3 inch shell.  I have a pic of a m2 I will look up.   It is a bad boy with that set up.  

Found it now this is 30 yards with a 3-2-7.  He was just playing around when he shot is why it at 30.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA