turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pinhoti calls

Started by slave601, February 02, 2024, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey46

I'm on pins and needles waiting on tomorrow's night's Turkeys For Tomorrow's drawing to see if I lucked out for the THP hunt.  Wish me luck.  :lol:

Bedge7767

Quote from: joey46 on February 07, 2024, 07:39:24 PM
I'm on pins and needles waiting on tomorrow's night's Turkeys For Tomorrow's drawing to see if I lucked out for the THP hunt.  Wish me luck.  :lol:

Good luck
Jim

Zobo

Quote from: WV Flopper on February 07, 2024, 07:07:03 PM

What I find the most ironic/moronic is people complaining about social media, while on, social media!

My wife complains about restaurants while eating in restaurants, and movies while watching movies and working when she's at work and cleaning when she's cleaning and ...... :toothy12:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

OsceolaDreams

You'd think as much as he push's them calls he could Jeff a shout out for that Carbon Stricker he always uses

Big Jeremy

It's almost 11 pages long now...

I haven't seen or run one of the pots, but I'm sure they sound fine. I do wonder who makes them.

I do, however, really like the ghost cut mouth calls from him/whoever makes them, especially the purple ghost. They have been more repeatable, consistent, and produce more realistic sounds for me than about any I have found. I'll support that because it helps me. I am selfish. I'm ok with that.

aclawrence

Quote from: OsceolaDreams on February 08, 2024, 06:57:35 AM
You'd think as much as he push's them calls he could Jeff a shout out for that Carbon Stricker he always uses
He does like that striker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OsceolaDreams

Quote from: aclawrence on February 08, 2024, 02:59:56 PM
Quote from: OsceolaDreams on February 08, 2024, 06:57:35 AM
He does like that striker.

If he likes that one wait till he runs the new and improved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiloh

Going on 11 pages and no solution other than to turn off the internet!!! 

We have caught 11 coyotes so far Howie G.  Gotta get on those coons, but I think I'm gonna pay my 11yo to do that so he can earn a little spending money!!  Dog proofs are great for kids. 

zelmo1

So are the calls any good or not? :funnyturkey: :OGturkeyhead: :toothy9: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: Z

guesswho

One more page, one more page
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sanders153

I can't help but wonder if the mouth call page would have been given the same attention if it had been asked first lol

Mick2394

Quote from: Sanders153 on February 09, 2024, 08:47:28 AM
I can't help but wonder if the mouth call page would have been given the same attention if it had been asked first lol
There's still time....lol
Semper Fi

slave601

I just thought the pot calls on his website looked high quality and if he were to put his name on it they had to at least be capable of sounding good. Never woulda thought that it would have gotten this much attention lol. The man definitely has a hate club I wasn't aware of
"thinnin the flock"

Moh20

Everyone has already voiced my opinion I'm just trying to get to page 11.????

zelmo1

I don't think this was about you slave601, It looks more like a debate on Mr Owens. You are all good bro.  :funnyturkey: Z