turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Few Oldie's

Started by guesswho, July 09, 2011, 05:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I'm in Florida visiting my parents.  The first thing I usually do is go look at the old albums.  Here are a few I scanned.  If you have any oldie's you want to share feel free to post'em up.

The first one is when I about cut my tendon into on my right foot on an old Dodge truck.  We didn't have super glue back then so we just used electrical tape and wrapped it real tight. :lol:

Me an Mom after a good day of hunting.  I killed the hog and she killed the deer.

Osceola.

Don't laugh.  December and look how I was dressed.

Dad with something he desn't like.  Big, but no where near as big as some we killed.

Bow kill.

Dad showing his smokepole skills.

Another cold December day.

Summer time atire.  Only difference between winter and summer was skin tone
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

hookedspur

Nice thanks for sharing  :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Jay

;D Ronnie, love the hair and short shorts. What a stud. I'd pull out  my old stuff, but I think I burnt most of the evidence. I did look cool in my white John Travolta disco suit though. :TooFunny: I actually found a picture of me and my first Turkey, which I didn't know I had. Man, I've aged since then.
This is one of my favorites of the man who schooled me on fishing and hunting, my grandpa Earl. We pretty much lived off the land in those days.

mossy835

Great pictures and greater memories!

savduck

Georgia Boy

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

GobbleNut

Hey, Ronnie,...you were kind of a rock-star-lookin' dude back then.....
What happened to ya?!    ;D

Here's one of a gobbler from the mid-seventies (I'm the one without the feathers....just in case there is confusion...)

barry

I noticed that 742 Rem you had, that was the first gun I ever bought.
Ronnie, you kinda looked like one of the "Duke" boys!
Nice pics!

chatterbox

Great pics guys! Thanks for sharing!
Jay, I'm actually surprised you had film of ANY kind to take pics with. Kinda figured you told stories with cave drawings. ;D

gatrkyhntr70

cool pics, wish I had a scanner to ad some oldies.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: Jay on July 10, 2011, 12:03:49 AM
;D Ronnie, love the hair and short shorts. What a stud. I'd pull out  my old stuff, but I think I burnt most of the evidence. I did look cool in my white John Travolta disco suit though. :TooFunny: I actually found a picture of me and my first Turkey, which I didn't know I had. Man, I've aged since then.
This is one of my favorites of the man who schooled me on fishing and hunting, my grandpa Earl. We pretty much lived off the land in those days.

Jay that's a nice buck your grandfather has, i just wan't to know how he killed it without a four wheeler, camouflauge, deer scent, tree stand, grunt tube, rifle scope, range finder, gps, 4 wheel drive pick up,.  wow! nice picture.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

OLE RASPY

Ive got some that i consider oldies but im not as old as you old farts are. ;D ;D :TooFunny:

Did you go hunting barefoot ronnie.

Devastator

nice pic's guesswho,ohhhh the old jones style hat. i have a couple pics with one of them on lolol.i wouldn't be caught dead with one on now lol.

BOFF

Great pics Ronnie!!

We've been cleaning house, and I stumbled across a few old pics and videos!!
Great time reminiscing about some of the earlier years.

Thanks for letting us join in with the memories.

God Bless,
David B.

LX_Trkyhntr

Great pics Ronnie!!  I love looking at old pics!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i