OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Process to post / upload images

Started by callart23, January 31, 2024, 11:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callart23

When you are trying to upload images onto your post, are those images viewable in the preview to you prior to posting it onto the forum page?
Is there a free process that folks on here are using to upload images?
I'm aware of photobucket.com - which charges a fee.
Looking for a free process to upload.
Curious why the prompts within the new message screen to choose file and attach are not working for me (yes I am using the correct file formats and confirming the file size is within guidelines).
I'm sure it's just a newbie operator error on my part.  I appreciate the input and guidance.  thanks all in advance.

Tom007

Flickr is what I use, It is a free app.....
"Solo hunter"

GobbleNut

See recent thread "a good website to post picture here".  ...Might help you out...   :icon_thumright:

runngun

I use an Android phone the way I do it is go to my photos and click share. Then will bring up different apps like text, Facebook etc. Tapatalk is displayed as well, click and it's there. It's fast and simple apparently because I am a Southern Louisiana Redneck!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Number17

This site is very frustrating to post pics compared to other formats. I just tried to post in another thread and got an error message that I was over my allowed limit on photos with tapatalk. I think I've posted less than a dozen photos here over the years.
Other site formats are ridiculously user friendly with a simple link directly to your photos and they upload quick.
This is the only site I'm on that does not work like that. iPhone user

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

g8rvet

Tapatalk works for me. Always choose the lesser size option when loading.

I make it much easier if posting a pic from computer.  Open the pic you want with Paint.  Chose resize and chose the pixel option.  I usually shoot for around 250 pixels for a small pic.  If that size is a little small for details, then 500-800 for the larger pixel size (depending if it is portrait or landscape orientation) is a reasonable size for the forum. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Number17 on February 02, 2024, 08:29:54 AM
This site is very frustrating to post pics compared to other formats. I just tried to post in another thread and got an error message that I was over my allowed limit on photos with tapatalk. I think I've posted less than a dozen photos here over the years.
Other site formats are ridiculously user friendly with a simple link directly to your photos and they upload quick.
This is the only site I'm on that does not work like that. iPhone user

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you misunderstood, I would guess that it said you are over the size for the site. Even with Tapatalk it will not always use the biggest size. I do not use the program that much though, so I could well be wrong. I was once before, a long time ago, in 1982
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."