turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Patterning apps?

Started by Marc, January 08, 2024, 01:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

Anyone have any experience with patterning apps?

I am looking at this one, and wondering if anyone has any experiences with this app or others?

http://www.targettelemetrics.com/
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Tom007

Looks interesting for sure...
"Solo hunter"

mcw3734

Never heard of it, looks interesting though and appreciate that somebody built it. I sometimes dwell too much on micro-metrics enough already and this might do more harm than good for me.

Marc

Quote from: mcw3734 on January 08, 2024, 11:11:19 AM
Never heard of it, looks interesting though and appreciate that somebody built it. I sometimes dwell too much on micro-metrics enough already and this might do more harm than good for me.

Just purchased a new gun...

Honestly, for most turkey hunters this is probably "over-kill," but for patterning steel loads in different chokes for waterfowling, this could potentially be a HUGE time saver...

Still, even for turkey hunters, I believe is shows POI verses POA, shows holes in the pattern, and gives very accurate pattern density evaluations...

The app is free, and you purchase the paper...  I would certainly save a couple sheets to pattern for turkey hunting...  Would be very curious to compare full to extra-full chokes with the loads I shoot at 30 yards and 40 yards...
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.