News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Funny. Chevy Truck

Started by CASH, February 14, 2011, 02:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Chevy Truck

I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct.

The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were an Obama truck, the seats would blow smoke up your butt year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership...the guy had no sense of humor.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Gobble!

TnTurk

turkey slayer

OLE RASPY

mason0366

PANYHunter

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: You probably ruined his day.

schuylkillspur

You hav nothing w/o FAITH

pittboss

Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Flydown

4nwtf

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TrackeySauresRex

:icon_thumright:    :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :TooFunny:   :z-winnersmiley:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."