Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

One more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffC

Grew up in South Jersey, when I was able to keep up with my father, was handed a stick to beat brush for rabbits, 60s thru late 70s, always had a pair of beagles to hunt over, miss those days. 80s my brother bought a black Lab, I hunted her for upland and waterfowl, really loved upland bird hunting. 2004 finally got my dream Lab, Ponting Lab from Midwest. Live in Maryland but ran her back to Jersey to hunt stocked birds, found a great WMA where birds can survive a few years.  Been 4yrs since she passed. Too old now to start another. Really miss her and upland hunting.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Bowguy

YoungGobbler

Nice hunts Bowguy , your little hunter seems happy!

YoungGobbler

Quote from: JeffC on December 12, 2023, 08:12:58 AM
Her name was Molson Golden Sunset
Nice , never hunted over dogs and never even seen a pheasant... Up here we don't have them.

YoungGobbler

Quote from: mcw3734 on December 09, 2023, 11:12:46 PM
Of course. Aren't turkeys small game?
Well, up here turkeys are considered big game by game warden. But you said of course...
so what do you hunt, except turkeys  ;D

Bowguy

Quote from: YoungGobbler on December 12, 2023, 12:42:22 PM
Nice hunts Bowguy , your little hunter seems happy!

That's my buddy's son. He's a good kid. I have lots of pics of him. I have 2 girls. They hunt too but not as much. They're my profile pic.

NCL

Pheasants over a dog was my passion for years. I enjoyed the dog work the most and still remember some of the awesome retrieves that were made by my dogs over the years. I lost my Lab 5 years ago and I did not want to train a new dog. The club I belonged to also changed their procedures  so gave it up