OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

May Lose My Foot

Started by Sir-diealot, October 05, 2023, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathews.1

joey46

Prayers from here.  Getting old is no fun.

mountainhunter1

Praying that maybe the foot can be saved and that things will look up for both of you not just in your health, but in every area of your life. (Matthew 11:28)
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

guesswho

Prayers brother.   No matter the outcome, you will get through this.  A helping hand will guide you step by step.   You and Jane stay strong.  There is strength in numbers.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

SwampRooster17

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger

squidd

YoungGobbler

zelmo1

Nobody tougher than you brother, keep your faith and we will be sending our positive energy and good vibes. You are in our prayers, Z

Spring Creek Calls

Praying for a good outcome Steve.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

bpsmag1026

davisd9

Will definitely be praying for you and I hope everything goes in a positive manner. If you do lose your foot then you are only going to be held back as much as you allow. My dad went through life with polio and minimal use of a left arm, but there is nothing I can do that he could not do. It was never an excuse to hold him back. He was a prolific high school baseball player and had quite the reputation in the church leagues around our area. Will it be easy, no but anything in life worth doing is not easy. God bless!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Muzzy61

Prayers for your and your GF. You have been through a lot and seem like a strong person, You will make it through this with God's will.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

silvestris

Good luck and prayers for you both.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

crow

Hey Steve, very sorry to hear about your foot and situation, will be praying for you and Jane for healing and wisdom in your's and the doctors decisions.

Don't give up on the woods, that will work out if you want it.
Just remember the pirates, they were still out there pirating with a pegleg