only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Post Your Rides

Started by TurkeyAssassin, July 06, 2011, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

...here's mine...

...the Jeep...not the decoys... ::)

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

mountman62

Quote from: NCBigShot on July 07, 2011, 12:06:13 AM

...here's mine...

so you just drive by peoples setups, trying to talk them out of their calls, now we know how you roll

...the Jeep...not the decoys... ::)

It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Odessa

This is my 2008 Chevy Trailblazer that I had for three and a half years, recently had to get rid of it due to the lease expiring - gonna miss that one, Chevy quit making them (I had an 03, an 05 and this 08).  This Chevy was my hunting car and my everyday vehicle.

My new everyday (leased) vehicle is a 2011 Ford Edge, hardly a good hunting car with its low front airfoil, so I bought a used 2004 S10, four door, four wheel drive to be my new hunting truck.  I think it will do great in that role (the four door version is hard to find).

"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

CASH

2001 Z-71 158,000 miles.  Stock except the wheels and tires from Tuscaloosa Tire

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

TurkeyAssassin

Quote from: CASH on July 07, 2011, 11:45:30 AM
2001 Z-71 158,000 miles.  Stock except the wheels and tires from Tuscaloosa Tire

Those are some sharp looking rims!
Owner of FC Photography
www.facebook.com/FC.Photography01

goblr77

2005 F-150 Lariat 4X4
Leveling Kit
Aries Grill Guard
Cam Locker Lo-Pro Tool Box w/ Rail
Tint
Vent Visors
K & N
105,000 miles
Bought it new and never had any trouble

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hognutz

This is my ride. 2007 GMC. My boat is a 2006 Ranger 619 Fisherman.

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

OLE RASPY

This is what i drove for 10 years before i hit a walnut tree head on running 40mph
2000 chevy s 10

After the wreck next day i came home with this one
2008 Yota Tundra 4 door.Had to get something family friendly, s 10 wasnt big enough.I knew i had to wreck it. :lol:

simpzenith

ILIKEHEVI-13

Now that's a beautiful truck!   :happy0064:

ILIKEHEVI-13

And I sure do like that one, too!   :icon_thumright:

guesswho

2008 Rocky Cornstalkers, approximately 20,000 miles, powered by 195 lbs, can carry 100 times their own weight, full time all feet drive, great mileage and has never been stuck, good low end torque.  Top speed's not to impressive though.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

OLE RASPY

Quote from: guesswho on July 12, 2011, 06:48:27 PM
2008 Rocky Cornstalkers, approximately 20,000 miles, powered by 195 lbs, can carry 100 times their own weight, full time all feet drive, great mileage and has never been stuck, good low end torque.  Top speed's not to impressive though.

LMAO YOUR NOT RIGHT :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Hognutz

LMAO, also..Your killin' me, Ronnie. You need to try some medication of some sort.. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Fullfan

My baby 164 RWHP........

Don't gobble at me...