turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Giveaway + Limited run of calls

Started by Brinkcalls, September 14, 2023, 08:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinkcalls

Hey guys just wanted to throw this out there that I'm giving away a call. (No purchase necessary or any obligation to do anything). It's on my Facebook page that I will post a link to. Again you guys have been great and I want to make sure, if you weren't aware, now you got a opportunity.

Thanks guys!

https://www.facebook.com/100064103670800/posts/pfbid0bX9hPpZhtc7wm3AE3gYZHSmkUHLGXzNf1qjLF5BNuugbSZPNbm3KHrVcqPvJQthCl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainhunter1

Thank you for doing this. Very nice gesture. I listened to some of your calls while I was on your page entering this giveaway and they look great and sound really good. You appear to maybe be a little more of a glass man than a slate pot from your work - and that's cool either way. Thanks again.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Greg Massey

Brinkcalls

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on September 15, 2023, 09:54:18 AM
Thank you for doing this. Very nice gesture. I listened to some of your calls while I was on your page entering this giveaway and they look great and sound really good. You appear to maybe be a little more of a glass man than a slate pot from your work - and that's cool either way. Thanks again.
Thank ya!

Ya I am partial to the glass's and Crystal calls. I've just had such good luck with them. I make slate calls but I just have way more confidence in the others!

Brinkcalls

Quote from: Greg Massey on September 15, 2023, 10:23:58 AM
Thanks for the call giveaway ...
Thank you Greg!

Sir-diealot

Thank you much for the chance, very nice of you. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Notsoyoungturk

Thank you very much for the opportunity.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Brinkcalls on September 15, 2023, 12:30:12 PM
Quote from: mountainhunter1 on September 15, 2023, 09:54:18 AM
Thank ya!

Ya I am partial to the glass's and Crystal calls. I've just had such good luck with them. I make slate calls but I just have way more confidence in the others!

As good as your glass and crystal ones sound, I dont think it will matter if you carry a slate pot or not. I hope that this giveaway gives you great exposure - as I was not aware of you personally, and likely others were not as well. I checked your page out and listened to the sound files - your work is excellent. And your purple heart crystal/glass call sound wise, was on a whole another level.

"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Turkeybutt

Tom007

"Solo hunter"