turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF CONVENTION 2024

Started by WW, July 19, 2023, 12:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WW

To get in the show, do you buy a membership there  or can they look up your names if you're already a member?

Tail Feathers

Quote from: WW on November 29, 2023, 12:13:27 PM
To get in the show, do you buy a membership there  or can they look up your names if you're already a member?
They can look you up.  Having your card would be easiest tho.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BBR12

I just got the email today for preregistration. I always do that to help save time. Sometimes the lines get pretty long for check in and if your preregistered it's quicker. 

https://your.nwtf.org/sportshow/

doublespurs21

i think the cost is $50 now to enter  the show,,

Tail Feathers

Quote from: doublespurs21 on December 07, 2023, 07:25:46 PM
i think the cost is $50 now to enter  the show,,
$35 if you pre register and on Feb. 14 it goes to $50 their website says. 
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

longbow2240

Probably sit it out again this year for the 3rd year. Just didn't enjoy it enough the last I went to justify going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WW

So it says $35 to enter the show...I thought it was free admission if you're a member.

WW

Quote from: BBR12 on December 07, 2023, 03:49:59 PM

I just got the email today for preregistration. I always do that to help save time. Sometimes the lines get pretty long for check in and if your preregistered it's quicker. 

https://your.nwtf.org/sportshow/

I've never been. If I pre register, how does it work when I get there? Do I just get in a different line?

jhoward11

Will also be headed that way. Just a 1 day trip.
You know, most of us will spend $20-$100 or more on a call, and what do you experience? A few days of hoping it works the way you want it and kill a bird.
For $10 net, I experience a 3 hr. trip with the guys and maybe wives, 3 to 4 hrs. of meeting like minded people who love the same sport as I do, support some great business, with great products that they have put their heart and sole into, so they can have a better life, and a great dinner after with a trip to Bass Pro. Money Racket??? Come on, that's kinda harsh.
I will be ordering more Gooserbat calls. I love the idea of tinkering with making your own mouth calls on-line, without being a call maker.

Zobo

Quote from: jhoward11 on December 12, 2023, 03:45:16 PM
You know, most of us will spend $20-$100 or more on a call, and what do you experience?

Dead Turkeys  :icon_thumright:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Vintage

35.00 to 45.00 just to park.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Vintage on December 17, 2023, 02:23:37 PM
Park at the mall and walk an extra 10 minutes
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

southerndrawlgamecalls

We will be there in booth 903 come check us out! Southerndrawlgamecalls.com

WW

Quote from: Gooserbat on December 18, 2023, 01:32:41 AM
Quote from: Vintage on December 17, 2023, 02:23:37 PM
Park at the mall and walk an extra 10 minutes

If you stay at the opryland hotel, isn't parking included?

Vintage

Was just there this week and the signs said 45.00 if they park your car and 35.00 if you park yourself. 20 minute parking free. I stayed in town and the parking was 60.00 per day.