Main Menu

Mississippi turkey poachers busted in Illinois, used thermal and rifle

Started by deerhunt1988, July 12, 2023, 07:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

tal

crow is a man that always looks on the bright side of things...

PalmettoRon

Suspect they took more than a few birds that way in MS before taking their sorry show on the road.

deerhunt1988

Quote from: Happy on July 12, 2023, 02:09:09 PM
I bet they had an awsome Facebook and Instagram page

I did a little Facebook stalking and one does have dead turkey in his profile and cover photo. Pretty much what I expected.

Greg Massey

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Howieg

An ego driven man is a dangerous thing ...
Hopefully they get the full extent of the law .

joey46

As long as no decoys were used what's the problem?  If anyone wants to see a conglomeration of turkey regs take a look at MS. These guys probably thought this was normal behavior. Lol.  Not a serious reply but a little snarky. "Snarky" may replace "nitwit" as my favorite word.  Is this forum fun or what?

Happy

Quote from: joey46 on July 13, 2023, 11:05:51 AM
As long as no decoys were used what's the problem?  If anyone wants to see a conglomeration of turkey regs take a look at MS. These guys probably thought this was normal behavior. Lol.  Not a serious reply but a little snarky. "Snarky" may replace "nitwit" as my favorite word.  Is this forum fun or what?
Approve the use of the word "conglomeration". However, irascible sounds much more intelligenter than snarky. Come on, guys, and bring it up a level.

tal

How do you keep a nitwit in suspense? You can tell me later...

Wvgobbler

joey46

Both snarky and nitwity. I can use nitwity if intelligenter is acceptable Lol.

Happy

Absolutely you can. However, using words like inteligenter, strategerization, and superfluis creates the image of a well traveled, learned, and astute man who should not be trifled with. This approach got me to where I am today.