OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cool find while thrifting…

Started by Lone Star Eastern, July 11, 2023, 11:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Star Eastern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lone Star Eastern

Lone Star Eastern

Lynch vinyl record ordered by mail for practicing calling, or playing on their electric game caller (metal record player for the field).

Greg Massey

Lone Star Eastern

I don't find much turkey memorabilia here in east tx, so I had to get it.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

crow

aclawrence

Cool find!  I would have snagged it to.

Turkeybutt

Congrats! Great find and when you run into them ya just got to have it.

GobbleNut

Great find!  One of my long-time best buddies was a yard-sale enthusiast.  Over the years, he would bring me all sorts of stuff like that that he picked up for "a song" at yard sales.  I suspect some of it is quite valuable if we were into researching it and trying to find a collector (I'm not).  I've got so much stuff that I have been telling myself for years,..."I need to put this on Ebay".  Yet, there it sits in a drawer or on a shelf collecting dust...   ::)

Lone Star Eastern

I found that someone was selling one similar on eBay for $60. It would be quite the turn over since I only paid $5. My wife said "good you can listen to it, and send it on its way." But I think I'll hang onto it for myself for awhile.

Twowithone

Good find I still have my Lynch instructions from their box call heck thats over 50 yrs ago.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Howieg

Nice find for sure .
Living here in same region of liberty ms I run across lynch stuff from time to time .
I've got some cool older lynch things in my collection.

zelmo1

Very cool stuff there, enjoy it. Z

GobbleGitr

Great add! It is rare to find any good turkey items older than 90's here in midwest, given the drought of turkeys for a few decades