OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prime Day Deals

Started by aclawrence, July 11, 2023, 09:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Are there any good turkey hunting deals today? Or good tools or camping products. I see a lot of Coleman stuff. Post up your favorite prime day deal if you find something worth sharing.
Random pic that has no relation to thread topic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I haven't looked.  I have a short wish list and I plan on attending the NWTF convention this winter so I'll be able to shop my needs there.  I'm sure my wish list will grow as I wander around there. ;D
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Sir-diealot

I have been looking at camera gear, and decided I need to sell a forum member to afford a Canon R5 camera and a few lenses.

Considering the pictures I have seen of some of you I may have to sell 10 of you to just afford the empty boxes they come in.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Nomad Men's Mg Custom Fit Turkey Hunting Vest & 3" Seat https://a.co/d/fJ2HmAF

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Nomad mens Killin' Time Turkey Vest | Camo Turkey Hunting Vest https://a.co/d/ajB8ln3

TIDEWE Hunting Blind 270° See Through with Silent Magnetic Door & Sliding Windows, 2-3 Person Pop Up Ground Blind with Carrying Bag, Portable Durable Hunting Tent for Deer & Turkey Hunting https://a.co/d/0h9gDk7

NOMAD Mens Fingerless Turkey Glove | Camo Fingerless Hunting Glove https://a.co/d/3sjc0t7

Best I can do on my cell guys, sorry. Hopefully it helps someone.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

aclawrence

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 12, 2023, 01:38:44 PM
I have been looking at camera gear, and decided I need to sell a forum member to afford a Canon R5 camera and a few lenses.

Considering the pictures I have seen of some of you I may have to sell 10 of you to just afford the empty boxes they come in.

Cameras and lenses are pricey for sure!  I have an old canon rebel t2i. I'd like to upgrade but I end up using my phone most of the time.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on July 12, 2023, 03:15:37 PM

Cameras and lenses are pricey for sure!  I have an old canon rebel t2i. I'd like to upgrade but I end up using my phone most of the time.

If not for what they pulled I would sell everything I have and got to Nikon. Still a heart breaker to me.

John Koenig:

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 12, 2023, 10:09:43 PM
Quote from: aclawrence on July 12, 2023, 03:15:37 PM

If not for what they pulled I would sell everything I have and got to Nikon. Still a heart breaker to me.
I have that ground blind and like it! I got two of em actually came as a package and you can zip them together for a big blind.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk