OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Other things you do?

Started by Sir-diealot, July 08, 2023, 12:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Full time farm pond manger!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on July 10, 2023, 10:55:08 PM
Full time farm pond manger!
Sounds interesting and that's a mighty big pond.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Cut N Run

Here's some arrowheads and spear points I've made.  It is getting harder to find decent Knapp able local rock because some of my best quarry sites have been developed or sold.  I enjoy the challenge and love to be able to create what the ancient ones did.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

crow

Quote from: Cut N Run on July 11, 2023, 08:27:37 AM
Here's some arrowheads and spear points I've made.  It is getting harder to find decent Knapp able local rock because some of my best quarry sites have been developed or sold.  I enjoy the challenge and love to be able to create what the ancient ones did.

Jim

Wow, outstanding work, very sharp

NCL

X2 what Crow said, that is incredible.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

quavers59

Plenty! Boxing Training- 50+ years. Used to Teach the Martial Arts. 42 years there. Lift weights 3 days a week/ full body.  Plenty of Reading,Walking, Hiking, and some Bike Riding.

roberthyman14

Used to play softball, then coached girls softball for a few years. But I really enjoy food plotting. Its a year round deal. Just planted our 12 acre dove field.  Enjoy gardening. Last few years its just tomatoes.  Being in Florida fishing is awesome.  Play golf occasionally.  Most days are spent with my family and kids though. My oldest daughter 8 years old. Loves the outdoors so she goes fishing n hunting with me.  We will be pig hunting this weekend. 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: quavers59 on July 11, 2023, 08:33:20 PM
   Plenty! Boxing Training- 50+ years. Used to Teach the Martial Arts. 42 years there. Lift weights 3 days a week/ full body.  Plenty of Reading,Walking, Hiking, and some Bike Riding.
Sounds like a full scheduled.

Quote from: roberthyman14 on July 11, 2023, 10:26:32 PM
Used to play softball, then coached girls softball for a few years. But I really enjoy food plotting. Its a year round deal. Just planted our 12 acre dove field.  Enjoy gardening. Last few years its just tomatoes.  Being in Florida fishing is awesome.  Play golf occasionally.  Most days are spent with my family and kids though. My oldest daughter 8 years old. Loves the outdoors so she goes fishing n hunting with me.  We will be pig hunting this weekend. 

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anything that keeps you outdoors is a great thing......Unless it is a grave plot.

John Koenig:

Turkeybutt

Great collection of arrowheads and spear points! Outstanding work my friend. Thanks for sharing photos of them.
Good looking fish guys what did they weigh?

misfire

I fish a lot, salt water and fresh. Still in the shop pretty regular. My biggest collection is debt!!!! Comes with having a wife I guess ;D
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

3bailey3

Muzzy61

I "grand pa" . Have a 8 year old grandson I spend as much time as possible with. Last year was his 1st turkey hunting and was able to take a bird, he's hooked now.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tracker#1

I have been tracking wounded big game with leashed dogs in WNY since 1988. I belong to a volunteer organization here in NY and a national tracking organization. I and dogs have put a lot of smiles on hunters' faces over the years. If I was just  a hunter and not a hunter/tracker, I'd be bored to death...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk