OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OG pushpin

Started by Browning87, May 22, 2023, 09:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

I got this call directly from old gobbler a few years ago. It has never been out of the house and is in the same condition as when I got it. Wood is African Blackwood and I believe macassar ebony base. Price is $300 shipped and insured. PayPal only G&S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManfromGreenSwamp

I'll take it

"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

HookedonHooks

Browning87

Ok literally took at the time stamps to see who was first

Browning87

Lcmacd 58

silvestris

Nice caller/good price.  I was afraid the price would way up there.  I hate it when someone buys a scarce caller from a good maker and then immediately flips it for a tidy profit.  You did good and both ends of the bargain are satisfied.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Sir-diealot

85 seconds to sell, surprised it took so long!  ;D
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Quote from: Browning87 on May 22, 2023, 09:16:28 PM
I got this call directly from old gobbler a few years ago. It has never been out of the house and is in the same condition as when I got it. Wood is African Blackwood and I believe macassar ebony base. Price is $300 shipped and insured. PayPal only G&S

Well done. It's nice to see you offer this fine call to a forum member at a very very fair price!. Kudos, Shannon will be proud! Congrats to the new owner, you got a good one there!!!
"Solo hunter"

Browning87

Thanks guys, I'm fortunate to have my hands on a couple of these. Being the current market for them I thought I'd do a good deed and offer one up at a fair price. Could easily put on eBay and make a ton on it but that's not how I am.

Turkeybutt

Congrats to the new owner of an outstanding call.
Every now and than we should practice random acts of kindness and what you did was outstanding. You weren't in it for the extra money but more so to get a quality call into the hands of a deserving turkey hunter.
:thanks: