turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Situation addressed

Started by deerhunt1988, May 21, 2023, 08:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerhunt1988

The situation was addressed. Out of respect for those involved, screenshot has been removed.

TurkeyReaper69

Johnny is very crooked, the wild turkey and the mission of the NWTF aren't his priorities. Lining his pockets with extra cash from his RD job. Look no further than his little deal with Taylor Grocery out of Oxford and sending it all the way down to banquets as far as Picayune and north up to Desoto county.

For anyone who is sick of Johnny's social media antics and the embarrassment it brings to the sport feel free to email his superior bwoods@nwtf.net

g8rvet

Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Howieg

deerhunt1988

hipp2412

I recently re-joined the NWTF and im not real thrilled about that post. Thank you for the heads up. I expressed my concerns to the bossman ..
Hipp

slave601

The younger generation do it for the like and shares and gratification from people they don't know or will ever know. That's a main part of the reason I deleted all social media. The nwtf in Mississippi hasn't done much that I know of. I'm glad there's competition like TFT that'll make the NWTF step their game up.
"thinnin the flock"

Jbird22

Quote from: slave601 on May 22, 2023, 12:36:47 AM
The younger generation do it for the like and shares and gratification from people they don't know or will ever know.
That's just another reason why I despise social media and don't have a single form of it! For some, it's all about the praise and glory. If you took social media away, I bet a lot of folks wouldn't even hunt.

slave601

Quote from: Jbird22 on May 22, 2023, 06:56:17 AM
Quote from: slave601 on May 22, 2023, 12:36:47 AM
The younger generation do it for the like and shares and gratification from people they don't know or will ever know.
That's just another reason why I despise social media and don't have a single form of it! For some, it's all about the praise and glory. If you took social media away, I bet a lot of folks wouldn't even hunt.
If they wouldn't allow posts of any type of hunting it would make my day. I completely agree. Most only try and hunt just to post a pic. Sad world we are living in nowadays. When I was coming up you didn't talk about/share where you heard birds or if you killed or not.
"thinnin the flock"

GobbleGitr

I have found Mr, McKinnon abrasive and offensive several times before. Not sure how he has kept his job this long, he is not a good ambassador for the wild turkeys or NWTF

guesswho

If your first thought after killing any animal is, oooh, I need to take my clothes off and have my picture taken!   Then you have issues.   Even if it was your 100th thought, you still have issues.  And if your Dad supports that behavior, then it's not all on you.  It's obvious there are at least two members of that immediate family that has issues.  Loser, with a capital L!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

arkrem870

ccleroy

Quote from: guesswho on May 22, 2023, 08:41:44 AM
If your first thought after killing any animal is, oooh, I need to take my clothes off and have my picture taken!   Then you have issues.   Even if it was your 100th thought, you still have issues.  And if your Dad supports that behavior, then it's not all on you.  It's obvious there are at least two members of that immediate family that has issues.  Loser, with a capital L!
Spot on Ronnie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Howieg

Beware of the guy who just throws a dead gobbler into back of his truck / beware of the guy who doesn't straighten a gobblers wings and feathers for a good picture /  this was told to me by Mr ken Morgan on his front porch around 1988 ,, I've never forgot it ...