only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

40#s Less

Started by Jay, July 01, 2011, 08:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Today at 173.

Last year in Kansas at 213.

Just had my yearly physical, and blew the doc away. All my health issues are totally under control except the top part of my blood pressure is still a bit high. Lost some muscle with the fat, so need to get back to the gym, and cut the cardio down and hit the weights. After seeing my Kasnsas picture last year, I realized at 63 that I wouldn't be Turkey hunting much longer if I didn't get serious about getting in shape.

OLE RASPY

You ready to go out cattin on the town now Jay.Good for you  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

guesswho

Quote from: Jay on July 01, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
Today at 173.

Dang, your age and weight are getting pretty close to being the same. ;D

Congrats on the weight loss.  I bet you feel better.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

drenalinld

That's awesome! Great work. It should be easier to chase those gobblers and get gobblerD on a jake.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

Congrats Jay. Today marks the anniversary of my diet also. 6 30 10 I weighed almost 260. Today I weigh 215. My Dr, took me off all my diabetic meds. I hope to be below 200 by opening day of bow season,Oct 1st.

Jay

I'm still on my meds for diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholestrol, but it would be nice to get off em some day. Good job on your diet plan, and hope you keep it up. I just don't have the urge to eat anymore, much less eat that much when I do eat, so can't see putting the weight back on ever.

redarrow

Still on the bp meds and cholesterol . Have had high bp since i was a teen .

ILIKEHEVI-13

Man your looking good! :happy0064:

The Cohutta Strutter

Anybody seen America lately?

sugarray

That sure took a lot of work Jay, Proud of the boss man!!!  Don't under estimate the improvements form just push ups and pull ups.  Looks like you're ready for P90X.

Old Gobbler

Dang dude !!!  your shaping up !!!  Looks by spring time you will be ready for a Iron Man Triathlon   :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

barry

You're a lean, mean, tukey killin' machine!
Congrats!!!

YELPA

Congratulations!  I went after dropping the pounds in Fall 2010.  I'm down from 285 to 205 now.  It is amazing the difference in how I feel.  The hills aren't quite as tall and the walks not quite as far anymore.  It has made a big difference in my endurance and just how I feel at the the end of the day.

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on July 01, 2011, 09:27:44 PM
Quote from: Jay on July 01, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
Today at 173.

Dang, your age and weight are getting pretty close to being the same. ;D

Congrats on the weight loss.  I bet you feel better.
:TooFunny:
Great job, Jay! Way to drop the pounds! :theman: