Started by Gooserbat, May 02, 2023, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchadw

Quote from: Remturkey on May 02, 2023, 11:39:57 PM
Hunt Comfort Fat Boy
I got this. It's pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridge Strutter

The Huntcomfort Fatboy is excellent, but does weight almost 3#.   The covered air cushion by Greene is light and just as comfortable.  For longer sits, I do prefer the Fatboy.

Lone Star Eastern

Is everyone clipping the Glenda Green seat to a belt loop with a carabiner clip? Like mentioned below, I've considered this, but don't want to carry it around in my hand.

Big Jeremy

Quote from: Lone Star Eastern on May 03, 2023, 11:06:41 AM
Is everyone clipping the Glenda Green seat to a belt loop with a carabiner clip? Like mentioned below, I've considered this, but don't want to carry it around in my hand.

I clip it to her satchel. I have carried it a couple of times without the satchel and I clipped it to a belt loop. Works well.

Greg Massey

I just clip it to my satchel or belt... you can also make your own carry strap or whatever ... 

wyetterp

The nemo chipper is a good option. Only 8oz & folds up pretty compact.
You can spray paint it if the colors bother you, but then again you're sitting
on it. So, it doesn't really matter.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

richard black

Glenda Green inner tube seat. Carabiner attached to the handle. No problems.

Marc

I purchased a Hunter's Specialty seat for my daughter... 

I rigged a shoulder strap that she could carry it with easily.

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-gear-supplies/archery-gear-equipment-supplies/blinds-treestands/blind-chairs/hunter-specialties-big-cheeks-foam-seat-realtree-edge/p/1618235#smw_turnto_reviews_title

As a note, she liked the seat I bought better than the one on my Tat'r vest (I rarely use a seat).  She said is was "less slippery."
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Gooserbat

I ordered on from Ms Glenda
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

strum

Only one I use is Glenda Green Tube. She made mine with an adjustable elastic strap so I can keep it around my waist . weighs almost nothing.

budtripp

I been carrying one of those cheap muddy seat pads they sell as tree stand seats when I plan on running and gunning. Seems to work ok.

Wigsplitter

Howieg

I've got a inner tube covered in camo in material.
I leave it in my vest pouch for a back cushion unless the ground is really wet or cold .
I hate a vest cushion bouncing around on my back .

silvestris

I use an inner tube too, but I took out the valve stem and I just keep a couple of valve caps with me so I can let out the air so it is not so heavy to tote.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

runngun

Silvestres, AIR WEIGHS VERY LITTLE!!! BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.