turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's your profession?

Started by rtsj, June 30, 2011, 09:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Operations Manager for Pine Creek Camp, which is a Christian children, youth, and young adult campground and conference center.
I'm also a Prostaff hunter for Mountain Hollow Games Calls.

PANYHunter

Environmental health and safety inspector in the natural gas industry. 

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Peck1524

Orthopedic Technician. I work in a Ortho. office with 6 Orthopedic Surgeons and several PA's.

mountman62

Quote from: TRKYHTR on June 30, 2011, 10:16:22 AM
Physical Therapy is what I do, but I am a full time turkey huntin nut.

TRKYHTR

TRKYHTR is also part time professional photographer
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Tom Foolery

8th grade American History teacher and head coach of our middle school football team.

www.oneidafootball.com

http://www.oneidafootball.com/?q=team/middle-school

TrkyHntr

Operator for Agrium, Rainbow Division. We make fertilizer. Our busiest time is in the spring, so I don't get to be in the turkey woods much.

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

longbox

Retired director of manufacturing for a Danaher Company. Currently employed by my wife as a professional chef, shopper and house cleaner. She pays well and the hours are good to fill in with hunting, fishing and hanging out.
Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage

ghillie

I'm  a flight nurse/paramedic

magicman

ffmsb

Fire/Arson Investigator for a county in South Florida. Been in the fire service for 10 years. 3rd Generation in the fire service Grandfather retired Fire Chief, Dad recently retired Captain with the Airport fire station 29 1/2 years.

ffmsb

Quote from: CamoMan4025 on June 30, 2011, 06:46:01 PM
I'm a Special Agent / Bomb Technician for the Virginia State Police, I also do Federal background investigations part time and drive a rollback part time???

I was just in a class with a few guys from Virginia at the NFA great bunch of guys.

Executioner

I am a videographer for a couple hunting shows ya'll may of heard of on the Outdoor Channel-Buck and Duck Commander. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

ohiostrutter

I am a millwright in the agricultural area we erect big grain dryers and bins as well as legs and conveyors get to travel all the midwest

ManshipPlantation

I'm a Real Estate Appraiser, REALTOR/Broker and a Property Manager (Landlord).