OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

YouTuber hunting closed WMA

Started by Spitten and drummen, April 17, 2023, 07:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I have little sympathy for them. If you take on the responsibility of hunting, you need to read the law book. No excuses accepted there. If there is no turkey hunting allowed at all, they did it intentionally. If you can't read, you shouldn't have a license of any kind. Filming it was arrogance, not ignorance.  :z-twocents: Z

El Pavo Grande

Likes, shares, and views drive many to push the limits. Lots of pressure on some of them to perform once they create that channel.  I'd be willing to bet they knew what they were doing with the access to On-X type mapping.

Marc

Sounds like these guys might have made a mistake...  I would guess not...  My guess is that they really, really, wanted to post a "cool" video of a bird being shot for all those likes...

Maybe they really wanted to have a successful turkey hunt...  Or maybe they wanted to have a successful turkey hunting video?
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

TurkeyReaper69

Running wild outdoors joined the legion of fellow social media users who only got caught commiting a wildlife violation due to social media. It truly is mind boggling the amount of people who would've gotten away with something had they simply not plastered it all over the internet. Can't say I feel bad for them tbh.

Flatsnbay

Anybody have a link to the video or was it taken down? I looked at their YouTube page and couldn't find it.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

howl

If they going to use public land to record their shows they should use profit to improve habitat. They better start before.giv starts taxing them.

Bamaslayer757

I called them out on Tennessee Turkey hunters on another video they were promoting. The guy tried to private message me and then deleted it. Yes, my ALDEER brethren absolutely called them out. They had been there the week earlier scouting so I hope they throw the book at em. There's part of the video where they literally are standing at the wma board even. I watched another one of their videos where they called in two birds and only attempted shooting at one. The guy then said man I'm not gonna shoot it cause we will kill another for more footage. Get these youtubers out of our public lands or at least make them pay fees to film for profit. It would cut down on a lot of these wanna be social media stars.