turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

#1 tip for killing gobblers

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 25, 2023, 11:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat boy

Exactly, get off the couch and get in the woods!

jhoward11

Can't shoot what's not there! If you can't find them, their in aisle 4 of the grocery store.

idratherb

This is easy, "TIME and BIRDS TO HUNT" its not too complicated

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: idratherb on March 27, 2023, 09:55:45 AM
This is easy, "TIME and BIRDS TO HUNT" its not too complicated

You absolutely get it!!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

zelmo1

Birds and effort. I think its been covered, lol. Z

hawgsalot

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 26, 2023, 10:32:53 PM
Well at least I have been able to kill 2 birds of my 3 bird Ms limit so far. Heading to Kentucky , Missouri and Texas. So I will be ok.
  The post I started was to be funny but it goes over some peoples head. I'm use to it because the internet is full of people who have little sense of humor or takes everything they read seriously. Anyway , don't take what I posted so seriously because I'm just ribbing you in good fun. I see you are in Arkansa. I have hunted that State and I will say the country there is beautiful. Looks like you would have birds everywhere but the part of the state I hunted was pretty lackluster for birds. The guys there verified that the place had plenty of birds 10 years ago but it's like the birds went extinct in the last 6 or 7 years. You can still kill a few birds there but they are few in between.
Good luck to you this season and I still say you have to have birds to kill one. It's common sense and common math  ;D.

You hunted in the wrong part of the state! :welcomeOG: :OGturkeyhead:

reflexl

dzsmith

There is no secret to killing turkeys but time and turkeys . And it takes both.... You'll never kill one without both. The more the merrier. The people who kill the most have the most , and the people who kill the least either have  the least or intentionally don't . Just reality.... No secrets .
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: dzsmith on March 30, 2023, 09:24:47 AM
There is no secret to killing turkeys but time and turkeys . And it takes both.... You'll never kill one without both. The more the merrier. The people who kill the most have the most , and the people who kill the least either have  the least or intentionally don't . Just reality.... No secrets .

Maybe some of these guys will read what you posted and get it. Apparently some don't get my post. I think some people never read through and jump right in posting without getting the full concept.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE