turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mississippi tornadoes

Started by btomlin, March 25, 2023, 10:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btomlin

I hope everyone here from MS is ok.  Sounds like some lives lost with possible more to come.  Mother Nature can be a cruel one.  Tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtrkyman

I watched some drone footage on youtube, scary situation down there.

Prayers to all down there.

Spitten and drummen

I live in Southwest Ms. I thank God that we had none of that where I'm at. Praying for the families of their lost loved ones and their property. I know things can be replaced but lives cannot.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

mountainhunter1

Appears that at least 23 have lost their lives and from the report that there are still missing persons, that number may still unfortunately climb higher. That same storm came across our state after it left Mississippi, and while it had weakened a lot by the time it got to us, it was still pretty bad.

I thought about it early this morning, there were guys who went to bed last night excited about the prospect of killing a turkey this weekend who are instead wondering where they will live for the foreseeable future.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

RiverRoost

I'm in the NW part of Ms, about an hour from rolling fork where it got hit the worst. When I laid down last night to get ready to hunt this morning I thought about all the folks who don't know where they'll sleep for the foreseeable future. My heart breaks to see such devastation

Greg Massey

TrackeySauresRex

Praying for all in this difficult time  :cross2:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

aclawrence

We had some pretty bad damage in NW Alabama. I don't think ours was near as bad as Mississippi but we have trees down everywhere. It ripped a few roofs off and ruined some buildings and stuff. Thankfully no lives lost here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arkrem870

slave601

I live in south central Mississippi and it's a bad deal all around. It is crazy how 15 years ago we never had tornadoes, now we get them every spring and fall. It's crazy
"thinnin the flock"

nativeks

I am a weather nerd so I was watching a live stream on the TV while also watching the data and radar on my laptop. When I saw the correlation coefficient and where it was headed I got a sick feeling in my stomach. Its hard knowing people are being killed and there is nothing you can do about it. Prayers to all those involved in this tragedy.

Tom007

Wow, pray for you guys down there.....
"Solo hunter"

JeffC

Prayers to all those effected by this, unfortunately they are predicting more in the South East. Stay safe.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

turkey stew

Prayers sent to Mississippi and all the states harmed by these storms! We need to prepare for these weather patterns. They are not going to change!

shoer2

I live in north ms.it missed us.but I am praying for other parts hit!!!!