OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

GIVEAWAY! #31 YOU ARE THE WINNER! Cocobolo Trumpet with Buffalo mouthpiece

Started by moyehow, March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

Tennessee and our season starts April 15th. I currently have 4 trumpets but not one of yours. I sure would like to have one though after seeing your work.

Spring Creek Calls

Michigan opener April 22nd but will hunt other states also. Shot my first gobbler using a trumpet last year.  Thanks for the opportunity Moye!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Turkillusions

Pennsylvania April 29th. Never have used a trumpet but was planning on purchasing one!. Got to add to the arsenal.

Zobo

Yes sir, I'm in, and thanks in advance, your trumpets look great! Massachusetts, sometimes Maine, occasionally Vermont and rarely New Hampshire. Late April/May. Yes, I have used a trumpet, and anything else I can get to sound somewhat like a turkey. :lol: :thanks:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

runngun

Our season will start April 01 here in Louisiana. I have killed turkeys with all kinds of calls except a Trumpet. I have used a wingbone that I made.  I would love to kill one using one of your calls.

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

cassga

Home state is GA and season opens 4/1. Never owned a trumpet but do make and hunt with wingbones. Thanks for the opportunity!

310 gauge

Season starts here in N.C. on April 8. Hoping to use a Trumpet in the Turkey woods for my first time ever!

Paulmyr

Minnesota, seasons starts April 14th but I'm hanging in Ms right now. Never owned or layed my eyes on one in person.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Uncle Tom

North Carolina here....do not use one but if could win the one you got pictured would certainly be trying...our season starts Apr 8...thanks for doing this.

Rufus

Florida and Northwest Fl season started March 18.  Yes, I have used a trumpet for 3 years now.

Notsoyoungturk

Thank you for the giveaway.  I hunt South Carolina starting on April 1st and Tennessee on April 15th.  I just started with trumpets this year.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

captpete

Thank you for the opportunity...it is very generous!!!

I will be hunting in Iowa. I will be taking the wife 1st season(4/10 -4/13) and I will be hunting 2nd season(4/14-4/18). I have never used or seen a trumpet.

Like said above, I hope somebody will post the winner on here...I'm not on Facebook.

Crowstalker

I'm in Florida and in the woods right now with a trumpet. Thanks Moye

EZ

Pa. birds are gobbling on the warm days. Beautiful trumpets you make. Been running wingbones, Jordans and trumpets for a long time. Such effective turkey killers they should be outlawed, lol!!! Thanks.

Roscoe_outdoors

From Florida season started march 4th and yes been using trumpets for the last 3 seasons absolutely love them