turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Raptor 20 ga trigger

Started by Callmn closer, March 13, 2023, 10:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callmn closer

I won a Raptor 20 gauge at a banquet recently and went to the range yesterday to find it has a horrendous amount of creep on the trigger, wanted to see what was recommended by the group for fixing that, Thanks!

BDeal

I have had excellent results with improving trigger pulls on multiple guns with simple and inexpensive Mcarbo trigger springs. I don't believe they make one specifically for the Raptor but I believe that I read that the Mossberg SA 20 spring works in the Raptor but please don't quote me on that. I would contact MCarbo directly and ask them.

sixbird

Quote from: BDeal on March 13, 2023, 10:20:05 AM
I have had excellent results with improving trigger pulls on multiple guns with simple and inexpensive Mcarbo trigger springs. I don't believe they make one specifically for the Raptor but I believe that I read that the Mossberg SA 20 spring works in the Raptor but please don't quote me on that. I would contact MCarbo directly and ask them.
Exactly correct!
MCarbo has trigger return spring that should solve your problem and the one to get is the Mossberg SA 20.
Amazing what that little return spring does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callmn closer

Thanks for the replies, I dropped it off at the gunsmith yesterday and he is going to replace the spring and polish trigger assembly, said that would help some.

sixbird

That spring alone, if he uses M-Carbo one, will make a huge difference.
Polishing will help also.