OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

In response to "True or False" post

Started by savduck, June 23, 2011, 11:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Quote from: guesswho on June 24, 2011, 10:36:34 AM
Who is this fricking Moron?

Some of those people actually share the woods with us.

Even worse...they VOTE!

Houndstooth Game Calls

I am SICKENED by knowing this moron is on the loose in my home state what cheese ball! If Matthews is a sponsor I hope they go broke! Guess his camo sponsor is pumping there chest about how it kept him consealed in the wide open jerking that bow back like he did while the bird was watching. Think his camo sponsor is MORON-A-FLAGE!!!! :TooFunny: HAD TO DO THAT!!!

Jay

This has to be his attempt at humor because he stressed moving around. Maybe?

guesswho

I did a little research and I don't think anyone is sponsoring this yahoo, not even Mathews.  UI think he just has that in his title.  This guy's a joke, like a lot of other shows that actually make it to tv. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

What an idiot...These kind of people are the ones that give Peta ammunition against hunters

YELPA

Best things since the TK & Mike Turkey Hunting video.  Maybe he used that putt-purr-pitchdown-cackle on him.   :bike2:

guesswho

Quote from: YELPA on June 24, 2011, 08:22:03 PM
Best things since the TK & Mike Turkey Hunting video.  Maybe he used that putt-purr-pitchdown-cackle on him.   :bike2:
I think he uses that hey Fred open the pen door call on everything I've seen him kill.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

YELPA

:agreed:  This is one of those things you just have to say, "Really?  Are you kidding me?"

Old Gobbler

I think I lost brain cells by looking at that -

The whole time I thought it was some kind of gag video , and any minute a car would pull up and rodeo clowns would  jump out ,and grab that barn turkey and run off with it  honking their horns the whole way -

But at the end I realized this idiot was for real ,the farm hog in the other video proved it, I just looked at the picture , and didn't view it yet, because I have seen a enough stupid stuff than one person can digest at one sitting-

This man needs some form of  "intervention" with friends , co-workers and family, even a pastor if needed.... to sit him down and tell him how being a idiot has affected their lives , then send him to a idiot rehabilitation clinic 

-Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bird

This guy must really think we are all stupid.  Tame birds will gobble at anything that makes a sound.  Obviously the bird saw him and it just stood there like a bard yard chicken.  And the hog with a livestock tag hanging from his ear.... PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!!! And the two big boars that were fighting each other and the two guys walk right up to them and shoot them with arrows.  I hate the fact that I even bothered to watch such trash!

bird

CASH

Can I have that part of my life back?
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 24, 2011, 09:17:32 PMI think I lost brain cells by looking at that -
The whole time I thought it was some kind of gag video , and any minute a car would pull up and rodeo clowns would  jump out ,and grab that barn turkey and run off with it  honking their horns the whole way
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Old Gobbler

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 25, 2011, 03:15:56 PM
Quote from: Old Gobbler on June 24, 2011, 09:17:32 PMI think I lost brain cells by looking at that -
The whole time I thought it was some kind of gag video , and any minute a car would pull up and rodeo clowns would  jump out ,and grab that barn turkey and run off with it  honking their horns the whole way
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

guesswho

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 25, 2011, 06:06:22 PM
Looks like the same guy to me!!! ;)
The last guy's probably more entertaining.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff