turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

In response to "True or False" post

Started by savduck, June 23, 2011, 11:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

I just happened to come across this FINE turkey hunting internet show.  :z-winnersmiley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJc8b8OW9c4

Ive been wanting to kill a bird in Alabama for years....I cant wait to make the trip and  find me an albino merriams over there when I finally make it.

This is the best video ever for a new turkey hunter to learn from :icon_thumright: in fact it looks like 9 guys have already learned from and appreciate it.
Georgia Boy

Flydown

Nothing like killing a barn yard turkey!  :happy0064: :happy0064:  That dude has issues. ;D

guesswho

Yes sir, bonafide expert right there.  I could tell by his calling that he knew what he was doing.  And to kill it in Alabama where I live.   Man that's about the finest Eastern I've ever seen.  The one's I luck up and kill must not be Easterns, they look nothing like that bad boy. ::)

I bet the neighbor spent all day the next day looking for George.  Thats what George gets for wandering out of his pen.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Preacher

I just threw-up in my mouth a little.
Romans 8:37

TRKYHTR

It is a barnyard turkey. It's called a narrangasett. I think thats how you spell it. Here is a picture of one. Looks just like that guys prize turkey.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

hobbes

drenalinld

Disgusting! He tried to act like he called that turkey away from the flock of Easterns. "Talk to him", he should have just whistled, I'm sure the pet would have run to him then.

Muskie03

Oh geez, tell me it ain't true. lol That dumb SOB needs his head checked out.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

savduck

I put the video up because we were talking about how bad hunting videos have gotten. I thought that was the worst I have ever seen. I thought it was sad because of the postive comments on his you tube page. I cant believe some one cant figure out it is a pen raised bird.

There is another one of him shooting a Javelina in Tennessee......guess the fence all the way around the field he was in kept it from running back to Texas. At the end of the video he shoots a black hog in the head and fist pumps....you barely notice the 2nd arrow sticking out of the hogs back ham as it hits the dirt.

This crap gives real hunters a bad name.

Here is another one that is just pure BS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47U9-hjVcI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Georgia Boy

redarrow

His legs ain't the only thing that 's numb!

guesswho

Who is this fricking Moron?

And I agree about the awesome hunt and video comments.  Some of those people actually share the woods with us.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

guesswho

I haven't researched him or anything, but does he have any sponsors?  I see Mathews in the title, surely their not supporting this guy.  If they are I'm sending an email to them and anyone else who's helping to back this guy.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Basser69

Spearing a pig with an ear tag? I dont know about yall but I have never seen one like that in the wild  :TrainWreck1:

RutnNStrutn

I can't believe all the people that posted up about what a great hunt that was. :lol:
Unreal. I guess if people are that stupid, there are people that will take advantage of them. :TooFunny:
That was the phoniest piece of garbage I've ever seen. ::)

savduck

Quote from: Basser69 on June 24, 2011, 11:42:09 AM
Spearing a pig with an ear tag? I dont know about yall but I have never seen one like that in the wild  :TrainWreck1:

Dude its Alabama! Every living thing in Alabama has a ear ring and a mullet hair cut, even the wild russian boars. I cant believe you would hint that it could be a caught and released raised boar hog.  :TooFunny:
Georgia Boy