News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2023 Kill pictures (Pictures Only)

Started by sasquatch1, March 06, 2023, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sasquatch1

Post em up as you get em! Viewing pleasure only

Will be slow for a few weeks. Will likely have to bring the post up later on.

If you worried about people honing in on areas or states, post your pics when most the country is open so nobody knows where it was from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ctate94

Following along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

We have a Members Gallery at the top of the forum, you can post pictures ...

sasquatch1

Greg, I've never noticed such. Does it show on the Tapatalk app? I'm not seeing it

davisd9

No you cannot access through Tapatalk. This thread is just fine.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sasquatch1

runngun

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures!!! Everyone have a great season and please be careful out there!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

mcw3734

I've heard that back in the early days of smartphone pics being posted to forums that folks were able to download the photo and look at its raw file to see the coordinates it was taken from. I don't know if that's still possible.

But even if you're texting a kill pic to a buddy, who then might send it to another buddy, and so on...

I might suggest to turning off the geotagging capability on your phone's camera. Because if 'on', it's not too hard to find out precisely where a photo was taken. Just google "turn off geotag on iPhone camera" (or android or whatever).

Howieg

Quote from: mcw3734 on March 07, 2023, 10:41:08 PM
I've heard that back in the early days of smartphone pics being posted to forums that folks were able to download the photo and look at its raw file to see the coordinates it was taken from. I don't know if that's still possible.

But even if you're texting a kill pic to a buddy, who then might send it to another buddy, and so on...

I might suggest to turning off the geotagging capability on your phone's camera. Because if 'on', it's not too hard to find out precisely where a photo was taken. Just google "turn off geotag on iPhone camera" (or android or whatever).
I've been burnt a few years back . As selfish as this may sound ? You'll never see a pic of any game ms or my family has taken on here . My wife post a few pics of my sons hunting accomplishments on her face book , but never pics of exact spot game was taken . It's sad I feel the need for this , but with today's technology? Beware !

sasquatch1

Quote from: Howieg on March 07, 2023, 11:49:34 PM
Quote from: mcw3734 on March 07, 2023, 10:41:08 PM

I've been burnt a few years back . As selfish as this may sound ? You'll never see a pic of any game ms or my family has taken on here . My wife post a few pics of my sons hunting accomplishments on her face book , but never pics of exact spot game was taken . It's sad I feel the need for this , but with today's technology? Beware !
Turn off location services and for second added protection, when your long away, take a screen shot of the pic and post it. Should be protected, but I do understand

FLGobstopper

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeybutt

Congrats to all who have photos posted. Great job! You should be very proud!