turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2023 Kill pictures (Pictures Only)

Started by sasquatch1, March 06, 2023, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dtrkyman

Got to share camp in Missouri with James Harrison, think he has feathers!  Gave me a sweet hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lunghit

"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

troutfisher13111

Chad Gus715

Standard issue 2 year old 24lbs 9 inch beard 3/4 inch spurs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

boomer

Nebraska bird.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Matt76cmich

Had to crawl through water and mud to get into range, but got it done today.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

captpete

Wife's 1st LongBeard...20lbs. 14oz., 10 1/4" beard & a touch over 1" spurs.

Pam's longbeard by K Pete, on Flickr

Dtrkyman

Missouri #2

bonasa

Quote from: Howieg on March 07, 2023, 11:49:34 PM
Quote from: mcw3734 on March 07, 2023, 10:41:08 PM
I've heard that back in the early days of smartphone pics being posted to forums that folks were able to download the photo and look at its raw file to see the coordinates it was taken from. I don't know if that's still possible.

But even if you're texting a kill pic to a buddy, who then might send it to another buddy, and so on...

I might suggest to turning off the geotagging capability on your phone's camera. Because if 'on', it's not too hard to find out precisely where a photo was taken. Just google "turn off geotag on iPhone camera" (or android or whatever).
I've been burnt a few years back . As selfish as this may sound ? You'll never see a pic of any game ms or my family has taken on here . My wife post a few pics of my sons hunting accomplishments on her face book , but never pics of exact spot game was taken . It's sad I feel the need for this , but with today's technology? Beware !

I just take a screen shot when I'm home. Keeps people out of my steelhead runs, grouse coverts and turkey woods.

Bustabeak

Was able to take this beautiful hybrid in Nebraska this past Friday. Just a cool place to hunt. Very different from Georgia!

slider

In a place that has given me fits for a few years

Jester87

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

timberman1979

1&5/8" Spur
11" beard
Duplin Co NC

Garrett Trentham

First morning in West Texas

First afternoon in West Texas

Took our TX host the next two days and he was able to fill his tags.

"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org