OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Enticer Turkey Calls

Started by Roscoe_outdoors, March 01, 2023, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe_outdoors

Awesome call have had this aluminum for 10 years and was wondering if any of the other makes from him are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chbarnha

I have several calls from him, my favorite pocket style call that goes on ever hunt is made by enticer. The double trouble! I love that call. I also have a triple sidekick which gives you three different playing surfaces. I don't know that he makes a bad call to be honest

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Roscoe_outdoors

Quote from: chbarnha on March 01, 2023, 11:09:26 PM
I have several calls from him, my favorite pocket style call that goes on ever hunt is made by enticer. The double trouble! I love that call. I also have a triple sidekick which gives you three different playing surfaces. I don't know that he makes a bad call to be honest

Thanks for the feed man

Beards and Hooks

Everything I have from Al is good, and he's a great guy to boot! I have the double trouble, both scratchboxes and 4-5 pots oh and I really like his strikers as well!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

PALongspur

I have his Wet One slate and glass and they are both great calls!

BDeal

I have the wet one classic and the thunder extreme aluminum. I really like Al's calls.

ScottTaulbee

I have his wet one classic, the next generation and his wet one slate and all 3 are top notch. Honestly out of the couple dozen custom calls I have from the big name guys, his "cheap" calls are the ones that don't leave the vest. I'll alternate them but the one I carry every trip is the next generation

shatcher

WildTigerTrout

I have a laminate hardwood pot "Pennsylvania Thunder" glass with two of Al's strikers.  Excellent call.  I have had it for 20+ years.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

76chevy

I just bought the wet one and the thunder extreme aluminum and looking forward to trying them out when they get here.  i like the plays when wet design and his look o have a slightly different sound than the halloran CM which is my main call now.

fishr64

My Silver Thunder Extreme is always in my vest and can drag a gobble from a quiet Turkey when my other calls can't. The thing I've learned with this call that works best for me is hit it with scotchbrite in an area and then wipe it clean with Windex or rubbing alcohol and then a dry paper towel. (The alcohol wipes seem to let a film on the surface due to having additives.)

I have quite a few of his calls and also really like the sound from the Rolling Thunder glass and the Oak pot with glass or slate surfaces. The glass that I got was a Mighty Oak model and it has a nice hollow but crisp sound. Stupid thing is, I've never hunted it but have talked to turkeys with it in the off season. (The year I got it I also got a Cody Spec I Legend, so it's been in the bullpen waiting.)

Greg Massey

I got one from him back years ago, Pa. Thunder in a walnut pot. paid 35 dollars plus 6 dollars shipping... I never use it, still in a box somewhere ... But he does make some good calls...

NCSWAMPFOX

always liked his calls. still have aluminum scratchboxes from him that are over 20 years old

76chevy

got both in and really like both, will be hunting with them this spring. 

The corian is not goint o win any beauty contest but its a hunting call not a museum piece for me.  Love the sound of wet one and aluminum one

shatcher

The Double Trouble already mentioned is the best $20 you'll spend on a call.