turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw diaphragms

Started by runngun, February 23, 2023, 07:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

Got another order today from Sadler McGraw!! His mouth calls are unbelievable!!! My absolute favorite are the batwing and his ghost cut.
I saw a YouTube video of another call makers/YouTube star showing off his 3 colors of ghost cut calls.
Those calls have nothing on Sadler's!!!! And Sadler McGraw's price is $9.00 per call.
Get ya some!!!

Have a good one and May God bless, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tgilbert

100% agree, and he'll make them like you want them! Super nice guy to deal with Too.

shoer2

aclawrence

I just got Dave's purple and grey ghost cuts. I've never liked ghost cuts until I tried his. How does the tension in Sadlers calls compare to the Pinhoti calls. Apparently I prefer the lighter tension calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowbird87

Sadlers calls are really good! The judge and jury ghost cut is killer.

Gooserbat

I'll admit that if I wasn't running my own I'd probably be buying from Sadler.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Spring Creek Calls

Just got a couple red ghost cut calls, very easy to run.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Meleagris gallopavo

I've run Sadler's with good success and he's really good about working with you.

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

runngun

You are absolutely correct  If you are able to tell him what you like, he will make it and get it done right  OUR 1st conversation I told him what Reed I liked and we discussed different cuts. And as I said before they're way better than I expected! Better than anything I have ever used. His price can not be beat, to my knowledge.  Get ya some!!!!! And soon!!!! It's almost go Time!!!

Have a good one, Bo

DUCKDIGGLER

Hi Guys, can someone please PM me his contact info so I can get some calls ordered up?  Thank you in advance!

DD :OGturkeyhead:

runngun

Pm sent

Big Jeremy

Quote from: aclawrence on February 24, 2023, 10:14:10 PM
I just got Dave's purple and grey ghost cuts. I've never liked ghost cuts until I tried his. How does the tension in Sadlers calls compare to the Pinhoti calls. Apparently I prefer the lighter tension calls.

They have a little more tension than the Pinhoti calls. Still easy to run, and worth a shot. Good calls.

idratherb

Sadler makes some killers for sure I have a pile, Love the Judge n Jury and Im sure anything Mr Owens puts out will be nothing but quality, we're blessed with lots of folks on here that make great calls..

sixbird

Quote from: runngun on February 23, 2023, 07:59:12 PM
Got another order today from Sadler McGraw!! His mouth calls are unbelievable!!! My absolute favorite are the batwing and his ghost cut.
I saw a YouTube video of another call makers/YouTube star showing off his 3 colors of ghost cut calls.
Those calls have nothing on Sadler's!!!! And Sadler McGraw's price is $9.00 per call.
Get ya some!!!

Have a good one and May God bless, Bo

I think you're referring to Kluk (three colors). Kluk makes some awesome calls and I'm a HUGE fan of them.
That said, I got a Judge and Jury from Sadler and WOW!
Still a huge fan of Kluk but I'm putting Sadler at least right up there with them, maybe a little above them.
I'll be carrying both Kluk and Sadlers calls with me from here on out!

runngun

Sixbird, I think it was Dave Owen's, but I have not tried any of the Kluks yet.  They sound pretty good too. I just haven't had the chance to try them.  Kluk definitely has some good callers.