OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you didn't get a Boney patch

Started by reflexl, February 23, 2023, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Quote from: Happy on February 23, 2023, 06:42:46 PM
Reflexl,
As a fellow GOAT I commend you. I also have a spare each of the two patches sold this year. One Boney and one strutting turkey. Maybe a GOAT giveaway is in order?

We will talk. I am kicking around an idea.

Boom

Please add me to the list - missed out by a long shot!  Thanks!

Boom

reflexl

Right now I have:
Boom
Clif Owen
WV Flopper

1iagobblergetter-Winner

Haypatch
3bailey3
Hayudog
MO_HUNTER
diyj98
justin.arps
runngun

If you want in and aren't in this list let me know. I will leave it up until Monday evening.

mcw3734

Hello reflexl,

*****UPDATE - I've found somebody who will trade me for it, so please remove me from this list. Thank you for doing what you're doing. You are being part of "the solution" in the world, good on you!*****

I would like to be considered for your kind offer to part with your extra 2023 boney patch. Like others, I happen to snooze for 1 day and missed out. Appreciate your understanding of how frustrating that was (is!) and offering to help.

For full disclosure, I am going to make a post in the classifieds offering the few extra OG patches I do have from recent years in hopes somebody will be willing to trade. Should that materialize, I will notify you immediately to be taken off your list. I only want one and feel I need to explore all options.

Again, thank you for your offer!

justin.arps

I would love to be on the list, I missed both this year, thanks for the chance this is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diyj98

reflexl

Quote from: mcw3734 on February 24, 2023, 09:19:19 PM
Hello reflexl,

*****UPDATE - I've found somebody who will trade me for it, so please remove me from this list. Thank you for doing what you're doing. You are being part of "the solution" in the world, good on you!*****

I would like to be considered for your kind offer to part with your extra 2023 boney patch. Like others, I happen to snooze for 1 day and missed out. Appreciate your understanding of how frustrating that was (is!) and offering to help.

For full disclosure, I am going to make a post in the classifieds offering the few extra OG patches I do have from recent years in hopes somebody will be willing to trade. Should that materialize, I will notify you immediately to be taken off your list. I only want one and feel I need to explore all options.

Again, thank you for your offer!

Thanks for letting me know. Glad you got one.

reflexl

I need to nip something in the bud right now.

I am not doing this to sell the patch. If you are the lucky one I am sending it to you free of charge and
paying shipping. I hope that clears this up.

Clif Owen

I was good with the idea either way but that shows your generosity and also demonstrates the caliber of people we have on the site!

reflexl

Quote from: Clif Owen on February 25, 2023, 06:35:46 PM
I was good with the idea either way but that shows your generosity and also demonstrates the caliber of people we have on the site!

Tons of good people on this site.

reflexl

last call if you want in. I am going to take everyone that has already posted and anyone in the next 10 minutes and let the computer pick a winner. Shutting it down at 6:00 P.M.

runngun

I want in please Sir

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

reflexl

reflexl

The winner is 1iagobblergetter

Congrats! When the Boney patch ships one will be headed your way.
Message me your mailing address.

runngun

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!! We certainly appreciate you!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.