OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you didn't get a Boney patch

Started by reflexl, February 23, 2023, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

I see that a few members here didn't get a a Boney patch. I understand that it might be a bit frustrating. I have decided to give up one of mine when they come in. I have been trying to think of a fair way to do it. If you want a chance to get one of mine post on this thread. Once I see how many there are I will let everyone pick a number between 1 and whatever. Whoever gets closest get the patch. I am not trying to make one red cent off of it. I wish I had enough for everyone but I dont. I do ask that only people that didn't get one and want one to keep for your personal use sign up. I am trying to help someone that keeps them and appreciates them like I do.

Shannon if this isn't OK just let me know or if you know a better way let me know.

Happy

Reflexl,
As a fellow GOAT I commend you. I also have a spare each of the two patches sold this year. One Boney and one strutting turkey. Maybe a GOAT giveaway is in order?

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

runngun

This is awesome!!!! Hope someone who really wants it is who gets it!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Clif Owen

I would like to get one of the Boney patches. Evidently, I was snoozing when they became available. So, if you are ablee to do this; please put me in for an application.
Thanks!

WV Flopper

I missed out and would love to have one.

1iagobblergetter

I would like a chance please. I seen it in plenty of time,but was on the road in bad weather & couldnt figure my phone& that cookie deal out until i had enough time to mess with it. Once i did figure it out and got them to come up they were Sold out. I have almost all of the past years patches & like supporting the site  so i wasnt happy with myself in the least...Lol...Nice gesture.Thank you..

JeffC

Very nice offer from the Grummpys, thanks reflexi and Happy.  :you_rock:
I dont need 1, was able to get 1 from Shannon, I hope
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

HookedonHooks

Very nice gesture, I got the Boney patch so I'm not in. Wanted to commend the gesture and also would recommend making a list of the guys that are in and then put that into a random generator and run it how many ever times you deem fair usually a dice roll or predetermined amount, and the name at the top of the list is the winner. This is the process for many giveaways and raffles that they do on Facebook or other places online.

reflexl

Quote from: HookedonHooks on February 24, 2023, 08:02:11 AM
Very nice gesture, I got the Boney patche so I'm not in. Wanted to commend the gesture and also would recommend making a list of the guys that are in and then put that into a random generator and run it how many ever times you deem fair usually a dove roll or predetermined amount, and the name at the top of the list is the winner. This is the process for many giveaways and raffles that they do on Facebook or other places online.

Good idea. Thanks

reflexl

I will leave this up until Monday to give everyone time to see it.

Haypatch

WOW!! Awesome gesture gentleman! I 'm in for a chance at Boney!
Couldn't believe they sold out in 12 hours!! I usually buy 2 of each every year for me and my son and missed out on both this year! Luckily  a generous member helped me out on the regular patches with 2 but if i could at least get one boney for my son's collection that would be awesome!

Sanders153

Very kind and a generous thing to do! These Boneys were hard to get this year no doubt

3bailey3

I need this years boney, I have a few I would trade for one.

Hayudog

Very kind offer. Seems I missed too.  Thanks

MO_HUNTER

I pulled a bone head move. Well, actually ended up getting g sick and not checking the phone on the day the patch came out. It was my fault, but would love to have one.