OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody Envy

Started by Pig, February 17, 2023, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig

Anyone have a Cody Envy? What year were they made are they a decent call? Thanks in advance Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

Not me, there are SOOOO many great pot calls out there that call in birds time and again. But talk to MKMGOBL, I have a feeling he'll have something differing to say about this topic.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

runngun

I had one of those when they first came out. There was a guy on here, I think he went by Wisconsin teacher? He was taking up calls, hunting items for a couple of his students.  I  boxed up a bunch of calls and strikers and sent them all to him. A pay it forward, Deal. It was a good call.

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ScottTaulbee

I have one my brother gave me back in the late 90's, or early 2000's. They're a decent call but you can find a lot better now a days

Pig

Thanks for the replies I bought some turkey hunting stuff and the envy was in the lot.

Bowguy

The only production call I'd use is a Cody. My buddy has that call and it's killed lots of birds. The only production call I have left is a Cody. Maybe not quite the best but more than adequate

Zobo

Sorry, I thought you meant do I envy Cody calls, I didn't know it was a model name,lol! :z-dizzy:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

reflexl

I bought one. I think it was in the early to mid 90s. I probably killed 20-25 birds with that call. I finally retired it. Only massed produced call I ever had much luck with.