turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knight and Hale Pot call info

Started by Jake18, February 11, 2023, 01:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake18

I have A knight and hale ceramic call with a wooden pot that I can't get info on. I have Pics but can't load them. Can someone help me. Interested in info on this pot. Thanks for any help.

Crowstalker

I wish this site would fix the antiquated way to list pics. Gotta figure 75 percent of ppl have a iPhone and y so much grief to list. If you have a pc or laptop it's easier. From a phone it's pretty much impossible

Upfold99

Tapatalk app makes it very easy

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Crowstalker on February 15, 2023, 09:15:19 PM
I wish this site would fix the antiquated way to list pics. Gotta figure 75 percent of ppl have a iPhone and y so much grief to list. If you have a pc or laptop it's easier. From a phone it's pretty much impossible
I think you drastically overestimate how many people have iPhones. It is just as hard on PC (which is honestly not that hard) until you learn to do it.

In most cases the pics are oversized, or a format that is not supported and that is a problem with operator headspace, not the website.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkeyhunter99x

A picture would definitely help. One way I've found to help with posting pics on this forum thru smartphone is send the pic you took to your own numbers text messages & then save the photo from there. It will decrease the size of it & works well for me on this forum.