News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Bone Collector Turkey Series 12ga

Started by PoolGobbler, February 09, 2023, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoolGobbler

Greg Massey

Yes. i saw the reviews and his video, i wasn't that impressed with it myself.. no - pistol grip and the pricing .. I do like the fact it's the Inertia system.

Mick2394

Looks like a very nice gun but man that price tag might sway some folks. Not sure it'll kill a turkey any deader than what we're using now but I'm sure people will still love to have it
Semper Fi

Spursnbeards22!

paboxcall

Looks like an answer to a question asked 10 or more years ago.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Cmane08

$1700 for a shotgun that's from a brand I've never even heard of.  That's a bold move cotton.

jordanz7935

Quote from: Cmane08 on February 09, 2023, 08:36:16 PM
$1700 for a shotgun that's from a brand I've never even heard of.  That's a bold move cotton.
That's what I was thinking

MK M GOBL

Wondering if this is "Benelli/Franchi" but for the Money $$$ and I could care less to have their logo on it... adds no value to me. Also should have had a pistol or "thumbhole" like Remington's stock on it.

MK M GOBL

jhoward11

Good looking gun. I couldn't care about the logo either, but I understand the thought behind it. Don't see a lot of people forking out $1700 for that gun. I think more interest if it was under $1000.

Spurs Up

Quote from: jordanz7935 on February 09, 2023, 09:35:16 PM
Quote from: Cmane08 on February 09, 2023, 08:36:16 PM
That's what I was thinking

But it comes with a Bone Collector case. And, don't discount — per the video — that it doubles "as a hatchet."  :lol:

Tom007

For that kind of bucks,  you can trick out a gun with the best custom  Camo, forcing cone work, choke tube match, and quality optic, not to say one of the more reliable name brand guns.....

the Ward

Quote from: Tom007 on February 10, 2023, 09:20:40 AM
For that kind of bucks,  you can trick out a gun with the best custom  Camo, forcing cone work, choke tube match, and quality optic, not to say one of the more reliable name brand guns.....
No doubt, and a lot more fun personalizing one to be exactly the way you want it to be.

Matt76cmich

Quote from: MK M GOBL on February 09, 2023, 10:08:31 PM
Wondering if this is "Benelli/Franchi" but for the Money $$$ and I could care less to have their logo on it... adds no value to me. Also should have had a pistol or "thumbhole" like Remington's stock on it.

MK M GOBL
It is not Benelli/Franchi. I like some of the features on the gun, but I'm not gonna pay that much for a Turkish gun just because it says Bone Collector on it. When I first heard of them coming out with their "own" signature gun I was hoping they would market it more towards an average hunter price point.  At least they were honest when I asked where the gun was being manufactured.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Jbird22

Quote from: Spursnbeards22! on February 09, 2023, 06:27:01 PM
Looks like a $799.99 shotgun.
That's because it is! You can get a Weatherby Element (Made in Turkey, inertia driven) for $699. That extra $1000 would buy a nice optic and a PILE of TSS.

FL-Boss

These Turkish guns are imported under a ton of different brands. I'm almost certain that gun is built on the Element platform. But I would
be embarrassed to carry anything with the BC logo on it...

Quote from: Jbird22 on February 10, 2023, 02:32:47 PM
Quote from: Spursnbeards22! on February 09, 2023, 06:27:01 PM
Looks like a $799.99 shotgun.
That's because it is! You can get a Weatherby Element (Made in Turkey, inertia driven) for $699. That extra $1000 would buy a nice optic and a PILE of TSS.