Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme Aluminum $45 SOLD

Started by idgobble, February 08, 2023, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idgobble

Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme Aluminum by Al Holbert.  Here's what Al says about it, "Same pot as rolling thunder but WOW! At sport shows I like to put this call in a hunters hand & watch their eyes light up. This is the call a child can work, just touch it with the striker & it will come alive. You can also work this & all my corian calls on the back of the corian pot, for a whole new soft sound for up close. The name says it all, it will cut thru heavy foliage & high winds, but will tone down for close work. By far the best aluminum call ever made."  I like the corian side for soft calling.  Listen to Al on this call!  http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/turkey-calls/silver-thunder-extreme-aluminum/        $55.95 new (plus shipping) and this one is just like new for $45 mailed to your address.

BTH

Still available?
I had one and sold it. Very much on the fence for this one.

Somebody please jump on it :help:
Phil 4:13

idgobble

Yes.  PM me if you want to talk. This is a great call.

FLGobstopper

This is a really underrated call. I have the exact one and it flat out sings and will hold it's one with any of my other pots 2 - 3x's it's cost. If anyone it looking for an inexpensive phenomenal call they should jump on this one.

perrytrails

idgobble

ALhunter