turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Cody Calls

Started by Jake18, February 08, 2023, 04:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

@Chad Snyder naw Brother you may have 99 problems but bad taste ain't one of them!!! That is awesome right there!!!

Have a good one, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

runngun

I just scored a Cody "Mossy Oak" glass call. Just cost me one kidney, LOL !!! Whew!!! But I am still looking for Slate Spec 1 or World Class. I still have one kidney left!!

Have a good one, Bo

3bailey3

That $300 pot on Ebay, nice one I have never saw that one..

Lone Star Eastern

Can someone explain to a novice what makes these so sought after? I've sent multiple references to Cody calls on here, and now I'm curious. Are they high quality, and that's why they're costly, or are they not manufactured anymore and a rarity now?

The few different calls I have so far range $5-30, so excuse my ignorance. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runngun

It's definitely a quality call. But for me, it's the history of these calls.  I have had a lot of good luck with them,  so much that I have confidence using them.  I had one for several years and I loaned it to my best friend and he passed away suddenly and unexpected and his son said that he doesn't know where my call is. So I have been hunting one. And now it's just turned into a quest. I am still looking for a slate Spec 1 and a World Class. I like the calls and so do the turkeys.

Have a good one, Bo

PALongspur

There are a lot of calls today that I would put into the same class as Bill's calls. But make no mistake, they are phenomenal calls and Bill is extremely talented.

jmart241

I dug out 2 old ones i have both Cody ll one slate and one glass it might go along some this spring i bought them in the early 90s